What's new

Solved Any New sites similar to Pokevision?

• Thread starter W O L F
  • Start date
  • Views 19,375
W O L F

W O L F

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Please close thread. Started a new thread which should be more helpful for myself and others.

Last edited:
L

LAMENTOOL MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pokesnipers.com
pokezz.com

this site show u pokemon name and cords for go to catch

Upvote 0
Maverix

Maverix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been using Go Radar app for IOS. Not sure if it is on adroid. I was able to complete my pokedex with it. It shows timers and you can set it to show only certain pokemon you want to catch making it easier to hunt whatever pokemon you're looking for.

Upvote 0
Skrubsy

Skrubsy

Born With Horns
Retired
Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
OP is looking for a local map system like pokevision, not a sniping site. Read a little guys.

Upvote 0
DarknessGamerz

DarknessGamerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pokemonradargo.com zoom in and it gives timer like pokevision I know its not the best but its how I caught my dragonite and gyarados so it works pretty good

Upvote 0
T

TheMaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pokemonradargo.com zoom in and it gives timer like pokevision I know its not the best but its how I caught my dragonite and gyarados so it works pretty good
Hey, does this work like pokevision and take the information/location from the app or do people need to add where they saw a pokemon?

Upvote 0
DarknessGamerz

DarknessGamerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, does this work like pokevision and take the information/location from the app or do people need to add where they saw a pokemon?
It uses a bot to scan pokemon and it tells you where they are don't download the app on the site just use a computer and location teleporter

Upvote 0
L

LavishD

Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly don't understand the mods on this forum. I've tried asking this question multiple times and my threads get moved or deleted before anyone has the chance to respond. Those sticked threads at the top are trash.

Edit: I see a lot of people using the snipe method, won't teleporting to coordinates so far apart in such a short time flag you for a soft ban? I imagine this is the quickest way to get caught in the upcoming Niantic ban wave.

Upvote 0
W O L F

W O L F

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly don't understand the mods on this forum. I've tried asking this question multiple times and my threads get moved or deleted before anyone has the chance to respond. Those sticked threads at the top are trash.

Edit: I see a lot of people using the snipe method, won't teleporting to coordinates so far apart in such a short time flag you for a soft ban? I imagine this is the quickest way to get caught in the upcoming Niantic ban wave.
I Honestly dont think (my opinion) that anybody besides the people who made the game knows how they will ban people, or for that matter if they even will. That is why alot of people prefer to make there bots look legit, hoping to lower the chances of getting banned. (no teleporting, realistic walking speeds, catch rate, gap between actions)

I go out 2-3 nights a week after work with some friends to actually drive/walk around and catch stuff. Snipers and nest dont really help *me much, but may help others.

Upvote 0
krakmh

krakmh

Reaction score
Sin$
There are many new sites in market like Pokezz and Pokesnipper, want to know all of sites for catching rare Pokemon, this might help you bestforandroid.com/pokezz-alternatives/.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register