What's new

Discussion any luck with due xp generator?

• Thread starter Modz for life
  • Start date
  • Views 4,519
M

Modz for life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to know if there was any luck in seeing if there was any pattern, because we need to get a generator running

A

Addict 7S

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Why?

My method:
Buy 12 pack of Mtn Dew with 90 minute code inside for around 5 dollars.
Take code.
Sell the Dews at school for a dollar each, since vending machine prices are dumb.
12•$1=$12
$12-$6=$6.

You make a six dollar profit. I find this way better than a generator.

boosty06

boosty06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why?

My method:
Buy 12 pack of Mtn Dew with 90 minute code inside for around 5 dollars.
Take code.
Sell the Dews at school for a dollar each, since vending machine prices are dumb.
12•$1=$12
$12-$6=$6.

You make a six dollar profit. I find this way better than a generator.

Quite possibly because not all of us are in school???

eazymoney94

eazymoney94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i live in hawaii andi still have not seen any mtn dew xp bottles or cans

dMDzn

oRushez

Experienced Veteran Programmer Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Our college is all Healthy Eating and wont sell any fizzy drinks or fatty foods, much like the surrounding shops don't sell Dew Either only one which is too far away just for XP.

CVLT

Red Snow

Getting There
Tutorial Creator Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
OHMAHGAWD I HAZ GEN OMG, I be rollin in the XP
s3kjeo.jpg

A

Addict 7S

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well its not. But still would be nice cause I would love 24 hours or double xp
I would love to have that much too.

But I'll settle with the six hours fifteen minutes I've already collected and a shitload of Dew to drink while I play.

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
I have already got an hr and 30 mins ready and I am going to get wayyyyyy more I am off work that day so I will be playing all day.

Bellatrix

Bellatrix

Enthusiast
Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
The prices are simple, and we don't really need a generator. But I think it's a scan-to-activate type of thing. Like there can't be MSP generators because they have to be scanned to be activated. The prices are really cheap as well so we don't really need generators as well. But we're going to see lots of fake ones, and they'll all be fake. I don't think Activision would fall into not having a scan-to-activate system.

Sensation

Sensation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The prices are simple, and we don't really need a generator. But I think it's a scan-to-activate type of thing. Like there can't be MSP generators because they have to be scanned to be activated. The prices are really cheap as well so we don't really need generators as well. But we're going to see lots of fake ones, and they'll all be fake. I don't think Activision would fall into not having a scan-to-activate system.

The codes are not scan to activate, i'm pretty sure. The codes in the 12 packs and in the 24 packs are inside the box. The codes that come with doritos are inside the bag, and the codes that come in the bottles are under the cap. So, IMO they are not scan to activate.

Top Bottom
Login
Register