What's new

Solved Any lists of cars you can mod in and store in garage?

R

Rolandj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So far I've modded in

Trevor's teddy truck

Franklin's Car

Asea

Hearse

Modified Dune Buggy

Mariachi

Anything else to mod in? Ran out of ideas seeing most of the cars have been removed, and can't find a legit full list of cars you can mod in. 
Sorry put this in wrong section .-.

Last edited:
R

Rolandj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way to get it is to finish the mission where you (SPOILER) kill debra and whatever the guys name is

Then the bear shows up on the front and it stays. Then, you do the new dupe glitch. If you don't know it I'll give you a link of two methods I've seen and used.

Upvote 0
MXKN

MXKN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way to get it is to finish the mission where you (SPOILER) kill debra and whatever the guys name is

Then the bear shows up on the front and it stays. Then, you do the new dupe glitch. If you don't know it I'll give you a link of two methods I've seen and used.

There is another way, and is using the save editor.

Upvote 0
AkimboRush

AkimboRush

Want to feel Special? Here's a Helmet and Crayons
Reaction score
Sin$
What can you mod on the Dune buggy besides color

Upvote 0
R

Rolandj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What can you mod on the Dune buggy besides color
the basic wheels and stuff, i really wanted a modded one because i always get my wheels shot out on dune buggy and it's really annoying. Also armor, all that normal stuff. 
I can't dupe anyone cars, I was trying earlier and it wasn't working. I can't find a new quick method besides the mechanic duping which doesn't let my friend keep the car.

Upvote 0
AkimboRush

AkimboRush

Want to feel Special? Here's a Helmet and Crayons
Reaction score
Sin$
the basic wheels and stuff, i really wanted a modded one because i always get my wheels shot out on dune buggy and it's really annoying. Also armor, all that normal stuff. 
I can't dupe anyone cars, I was trying earlier and it wasn't working. I can't find a new quick method besides the mechanic duping which doesn't let my friend keep the car.
what about engine and turbo?

Upvote 0
RedFive

RedFive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know any other special body codes for the Messa Military jeep?
252-255 for the body codes gives you options for cages or no cages and soft or hard top options. Not home to get you the list but these are the codes...

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register