Any KVs Blacklisted?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Otaku Se7en, Aug 12, 2009 with 9 replies and 471 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    I heard that Every single Public KV in Any Modding app released would be Blacklisted and Unusable, yet no one seems to be Posting anything like 'My CONcept won't work' or 'Modio won't do it all for me anymore' so I don't know if thats been done or not, anyone want to shed some light onto this? I'm going to sit down and confirm what apps KVs still work and which ones don't later today but I have a date so sometime after that I'll make a whole list with downloads to still working apps, in the meantime, anyone have a clue if any KVs have been Blacklisted?

2. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I would say its a rumor.

Hashbloc still works. Thats all i use so thats all i can confirm. But that can't be put in the list with a download.

3. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    360SR, GodSPeeds Resigner, DoR, Xploders Resigner, Hash Bloc Calc, TB ConSigner, Overkill CON Signer, and XSS Resigner still works as well.

4. legend101

legend101 Newbie

Ratings:
    does concept still work? if not, is there another program that does the same thing that not blacklisted

5. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Well they all Still work just fine so your coverd for now.

6. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    M$ basically has given up on blacklisting kv's atm. I'm pretty sure that modding may become more difficult in the future though....

7. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Well if they wanted to they could have their own people working on getting inside all the modding communities around and getting every KV online, but seems like their focus was on stopping this Homebrew Hacking as well as ways to make more money with Xbox Live.

8. gamebeatter

gamebeatter Premium Premium

Ratings:
    someone close to me has told me that this update did NOT contain any banning code

9. LuPo

LuPo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nope they all work still :thumbup:

10. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings: