What's new

Solved Any info on how to get a mod menu on 360 so I can mess around with thanks

• Thread starter Zletsean89
  • Start date
  • Views 160
Z

Zletsean89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all Iv got a Xbox one with gta 5 it has a main account and I have a modded one aswell.

Iv still got my old 360 with gta5 downloaded to the console as the disc drive broke so I never sold it lol.

I would love to get a mod menu for it so I can play around with it and have some fun

So I'm wanting to point me in the direction on what and how to get a good working menu on My 360 Iv got access to a laptop and have a memory stick if I need one

And information would be awesome thanks guys

S

Steven

RGH 2.0 Owner
Reaction score
You'd need your console RGH/Jtagged if you wanted to go into public sessions. Xkey/ flashed consoles will go online but only in sessions by yourself. :smile:

Z

Zletsean89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok thank for the info yeah I'd like it on online with friends etc I have been looking at already modded consoles but there like £200 for a PS3 or Xbox would love to do mine but does seem hard

S

Steven

RGH 2.0 Owner
Reaction score
Ok thank for the info yeah I'd like it on online with friends etc I have been looking at already modded consoles but there like £200 for a PS3 or Xbox would love to do mine but does seem hard
If you already have a 360, you can send it to apollo3841 and get it RGH'd for cheap :smile:

Z

Zletsean89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh really where abouts is he located in from the uk

M

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Reaction score
Oh really where abouts is he located in from the uk
idek but u can ship it to him and i would do some research first before buying its not as simple and
1.get xbox
2.put on menu
3.BOOM mods

Z

Zletsean89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll have to find him see what I can do

Top Bottom