What's new

Any info on Banning?

A

Anya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to make a new thread, but I'm just wondering.

Did they confirm they're going to ban people and how they would base it on?

Any info would be great thanks.

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah they are banning, your best bet is to get onto customer support and get the personas removed, if they say they can't do it keep trying until you find someone who will.

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
They're on top of it:

e7dc9aa0.png

A

Anya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dang, I'll try saying my brother made new accounts by accident or something.

Edit: All my personas removed in one go. Should this prevent me from being banned?

chat_agent.png
Michele N. (Listening)
chat_agent.png
Michele N.: Hi, my name is Michele N.. How may I help you?​

chat_enduser_message.png
---- : Hi, My Ea account had its password stolen recently and i've noticed that there is much more personas on my account then I currently use.
chat_enduser_message.png
------: is there any way i could possibly remove them?
chat_agent.png
Michele N.: Yes, I can most definitely remove those personas for you. I will also be more than happy to create you a new password and have it sent to your email if you like.
chat_enduser_message.png
-------: yes I would appreciate that so much.
chat_agent.png
Michele N.: Ok. Can I get the email address that is attached to your EA Account along with the date of birth we have on file just to verify the account>
chat_agent.png
Michele N.: ?
chat_enduser_message.png
----------: my email for the ea account is s-------.com
chat_enduser_message.png
----------: can't exactly remember what date I put for my account but it might be ------ -- 19--
chat_agent.png
Michele N.: Ok Thank you for that information. I have you persona list pulled up. Which personas did you wish to remove?
chat_enduser_message.png
------: I currently only use one persona, the Gamertag PoIsKa which is listed under IncurabIe, the rest were made by someone else.
chat_agent.png
Michele N.: Ok. So you would like me to remove all personas except PolsKa?
chat_enduser_message.png
-------: yes, please. And could you possibly change my password and send it to my email also?
chat_agent.png
Michele N.: Yes. I will go ahead and remove those personas first, then I will go ahead and send you a temporary password to your email so you can go in and change the password at your convenience. It will just one moment while I do that for you.
chat_enduser_message.png
------: Ok, thank you

X

XboxRB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im a little confused. What difference will it make to have the persona's deleted?

I'm assuming EA will have all activity logged regardless of what the physical evidence shows right now?

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Ea make a search to everyone who has had persona's removed within the last week and anyone with more than 1 persona removed on an account. . . BAN. Sorry but you will not escape punishment that easily.

AdaMGx

AdaMGx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saumil: The reason I cannot update this right away is that we have seen a surge in the issues like yours recently, and are therefore proceeding with extreme caution, as customer's privacy is of utmost importance to us.
That is the reason that we are escalating it to higher authorities, they will investigate the issue and will get back to you.

Oh f***

A

Anya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saumil: The reason I cannot update this right away is that we have seen a surge in the issues like yours recently, and are therefore proceeding with extreme caution, as customer's privacy is of utmost importance to us.
That is the reason that we are escalating it to higher authorities, they will investigate the issue and will get back to you.

Oh f***
Try to get a girl, they're clueless about this. And say that you got your password stolen and that person made them.

AdaMGx

AdaMGx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try to get a girl, they're clueless about this. And say that you got your password stolen and that person made them.

But they are investigating into my account aparently. If i get a girl would that close it all?

A

Anya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But they are investigating into my account aparently. If i get a girl would that close it all?

It took me about 10 mins and she deleted them all except my main one, switched emails and pass etc. My whole convo with her is on the first page.

Little One

Little One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im a little confused. What difference will it make to have the persona's deleted?

I'm assuming EA will have all activity logged regardless of what the physical evidence shows right now?
Most likely yes. I hope to skip the banhammer because i've only done it twice. As a precaution i moved my backup team (randoms of decent quality) to a totally different xbox- and ea-account with some pocketchange. If my main gets banned i'll still loose a quite decent Serie A and a La Liga team, but yea... I'm just gonna see what happens first.

Top Bottom
Login
Register