What's new

Solved Any Idea how to Peel Off Sticker?

Nouser

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If I wanted to buy an ex-rental disk for 360 and get the sticker off of it, how would I get it to come off? Is there any way so that it's clean when it comes off (not in chunks, but all at once)? If you can help thanks ^-^

SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nouser said:
If I wanted to buy an ex-rental disk for 360 and get the sticker off of it, how would I get it to come off? Is there any way so that it's clean when it comes off (not in chunks, but all at once)? If you can help thanks ^-^
im lost

Nookie

Nookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nouser said:

i think i know what youre trying to do...

personally, i would use a small, sharp razor blade and some methylated spirits. be gentle, as you could scratch the disc label.
time, patience and some skill should bring the disc up like new...

hope i helped... :wink:

Nouser

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically it used to be a rental disk, and the company went out of business. I am buying it, and I want the sticker to be off. Might sound OCD but it will bother me. Understand now?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Heat the label then peel it. Don't worry about the disc it should be able to withstand heat from a hairdryer.

Top Bottom
Login
Register