Solved Any Idea how to Peel Off Sticker?

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
If I wanted to buy an ex-rental disk for 360 and get the sticker off of it, how would I get it to come off? Is there any way so that it's clean when it comes off (not in chunks, but all at once)? If you can help thanks ^-^

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
Nouser said:
If I wanted to buy an ex-rental disk for 360 and get the sticker off of it, how would I get it to come off? Is there any way so that it's clean when it comes off (not in chunks, but all at once)? If you can help thanks ^-^
im lost

Nookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nouser said:
i think i know what youre trying to do...

personally, i would use a small, sharp razor blade and some methylated spirits. be gentle, as you could scratch the disc label.
time, patience and some skill should bring the disc up like new...

hope i helped... :wink:

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
Basically it used to be a rental disk, and the company went out of business. I am buying it, and I want the sticker to be off. Might sound OCD but it will bother me. Understand now?

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Heat the label then peel it. Don't worry about the disc it should be able to withstand heat from a hairdryer.

Top Bottom