What's new

Solved Any Help?

A

ashjlk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long story short, Trying to get someones ip off xbox live and most of the programs i've tried have not been successful, can anyone get someones ip for me?

rzsm

rzsm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cain and Able, LANC don't work? Try to follow a more detailed tutorial online and check that your comouter/program is under the same ip as your xbox and router.

A

ashjlk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cain and Able, LANC don't work? Try to follow a more detailed tutorial online and check that your comouter/program is under the same ip as your xbox and router.
I'm using my laptop and I read somewhere that you need the ethernet cable connect directly to the computer for Cain and Able to work properly, correct me if im wrong though, but my laptop needs an adapter for that so i'm trying to find out another way to do so. What's LANC?

rzsm

rzsm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LANC is a different program to get IPs. Your computer needs an adapter? Does your computer use the routers wifi and is your xbox on wifi (wireless) ? Because if are not using wireless, then you're going to need an ethernet cable from your xbox to computer.

A

ashjlk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah they're both using wireless.

Top Bottom