• Start date
  • Views 4,013
H

HaloHopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Everyone!

I was wondering if their are any mods to instantly unlock a CSR of 50 in halo 4 like how it is done with the original halo 3 on Xbox 360? Thank you advance for any insight/help, this community has been amazing answering my questions ever since I joined and I've already made some great friends along the way. =]

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Everyone!

I was wondering if their are any mods to instantly unlock a CSR of 50 in halo 4 like how it is done with the original halo 3 on Xbox 360? Thank you advance for any insight/help, this community has been amazing answering my questions ever since I joined and I've already made some great friends along the way. =]
The main thing that you can do in that case is mod your GPD if you have never played before or have a modder do it for you but that is not advised because I don't believe there is a way to do it without recovery. Professional Professional would probably know more on this situation.

Upvote 0
H

HaloHopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the advice! I messaged Professional to see if he has any insights and if anyone else knows anything please let me know. =D

Upvote 0
M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Everyone!

Caboose Caboose might know about Halo

Upvote 0
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Caboose Caboose might know about Halo
I haven't really modded or touched halo 4 in a very long time, Ideally from what I know, can still only do the max credit cap per day.[XP] etc. Unless there's privates methods, I personally don't know any sorry.

Upvote 0
H

HaloHopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No worries. Thank you for looking into in though. Hoping someone knows of a method. =]

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Everyone!

I don't know about rank, but if you're looking for all unlocks: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-camos-abilities-stances-emblems-usb.1150695/
The main thing that you can do in that case is mod your GPD if you have never played before or have a modder do it for you but that is not advised because I don't believe there is a way to do it without recovery. Professional Professional would probably know more on this situation.
You can mod your gpd with a usb. I think you are correct though that the online rank would need to be done via a recovery.

Upvote 0
H

HaloHopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dang wish there was an easy way to get the 50 rank like this guide lists unlocking the skins. lol Thanks for sharing that Forum post though Atlas, it has a lot of fun information in it for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Skrubsy

Skrubsy

Born With Horns
Retired
Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Dang wish there was an easy way to get the 50 rank like this guide lists unlocking the skins. lol Thanks for sharing that Forum post though Atlas, it has a lot of fun information in it for sure. Since this forum post was changed to solved with the only answer being to get a 50 via recovery does anyone know the process for doing that by chance or would it not be worth the risk in your guys opinion?
Recovery services are strictly prohibited as outlined in our board rules. I highly advise against recovery services due to the risk of losing your account, which is why we have prohibited them on the forum. I wish there was more we could do to help. I do recommend watching the Halo 4 Modding and Halo 4 Modded Lobbies section for any approved services to posted. I'm glad you're enjoying the forums, I hope you venture around to other sections!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register