What's new

Solved Any good trusted paid mod menu in 2019?

V

Vacatam

Reaction score
I searched the internet a lot for a safe mod menu where I wouldn't get banned the next day, I found some but I kinda don't know if they are trustable like:

-They are asking to send money via paypal email
-They are asking for amazon gift card in exchange of a key you put in thei panel so you can download the menu (Which im scared it wouldn't go well and I will get scammed but in the same time seems normal but what happens if he don't send the key?)

My question is:

Why does you can't just simply buy the cheat like in CSGO and just get what you want to get? Is it just me or its how its works in the GTA V community?

Anyways thanks for your help!

C

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
I searched the internet a lot for a safe mod menu where I wouldn't get banned the next day, I found some but I kinda don't know if they are trustable like:

-They are asking to send money via paypal email
-They are asking for amazon gift card in exchange of a key you put in thei panel so you can download the menu (Which im scared it wouldn't go well and I will get scammed but in the same time seems normal but what happens if he don't send the key?)

My question is:

Why does you can't just simply buy the cheat like in CSGO and just get what you want to get? Is it just me or its how its works in the GTA V community?

Anyways thanks for your help!
The website you are referring to is one where you have to send the Amazon gift card over discord and ask for authorization, I personally didn't trust that just like you don't. I can name two paid menus you can get right off the bat. You can go get Unknown which is really good for money drops, or you can go get Cubexis which I also use to just mess around with a lot of different options that're stable.

V

Vacatam

Reaction score
The website you are referring to is one where you have to send the Amazon gift card over discord and ask for authorization, I personally didn't trust that just like you don't. I can name two paid menus you can get right off the bat. You can go get Unknown which is really good for money drops, or you can go get Cubexis which I also use to just mess around with a lot of different options that're stable.
Thank you really much, do you have any links?

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Last edited:
C

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
That link was from January so they probably changed domains D Digital HD

J

jimk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any pride mod menu today you might recommend to me in December 5th 2019 ?

D

Dabl0rd7o7

Reaction score
Anything for 360? Can't find anything online

S

Sergio11

Reaction score
I fully recommend GTAENHANC3D for the best trolling and undetected methods menu in 2020.

P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
you got ps4 labeled in here and there is no online ps4 mods outside of saves. So for that Save wizard (if you can find a non patched save)

D

dynamicss1

Reaction score
The top menu’s I use for GTA V at the moment is GoblinzMenu and GTAENHANC3D. They both have really good features. Better than paragon and disturbed but there slot based so it might not be available..

Top Bottom