• Start date
  • Views 19,916
modz4bud

modz4bud

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Good god PLEASE. If your computer is powerful enough to play the first Bioshock on max settings, for the love of god, play it. It's a fantastic game, and is infinitely better on the PC. I was so sad when I got rid of my gaming rig, for many reasons of course lol.. but a lot because I couldn't play Bioshock anymore.. :frown: You need a seriously good graphics card to really play Bioshock to it's full potential.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to play Crim but now I play Enforcer. Lost my gold rating yesterday, back to silver :frown:
Damn, im still silver and I dont understand how, I go positive 3-5 everygame and win 70% of the time. Im a crim, rating 70 I think.

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, im still silver and I dont understand how, I go positive 3-5 everygame and win 70% of the time. Im a crim, rating 70 I think.
It takes a hell of a lot of work and effort to get gold.
Anyway, most of gold is full of hackers so you are better of on silver.

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
If you computer can run it, I would get GTA IV. It's probably pretty cheap now (around $20) on pc. Story is awesome and online is even better. Get into a freemode with 32 players and have Liberty City (New York City) to yourself and others. Plus there is so many modifications for it it's not even funny. Just check out GTA4-mods.com.

The new Assassins Creed is really fun too, but I would wait until the price goes down.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
It takes a hell of a lot of work and effort to get gold.
Anyway, most of gold is full of hackers so you are better of on silver.
One of my friends is* gold and he absolutely sucks. I dont understand how.

Fuzz

Fuzz

Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
One of my friends is* gold and he absolutely sucks. I dont understand how.
Want to know how to get easy gold?
Get a few friends who are trainee, green or bronze. Make them search for a district so it is a district full of people that threat level, then you join, join a group with a LEAST 2 low threat level friends so in missions you are against low threat level and wipe the floor with them.
This method is the easiest legit way but it takes the longest.
The quickest way is to win against teams of full golds.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Want to know how to get easy gold?
Get a few friends who are trainee, green or bronze. Make them search for a district so it is a district full of people that threat level, then you join, join a group with a LEAST 2 low threat level friends so in missions you are against low threat level and wipe the floor with them.
This method is the easiest legit way but it takes the longest.
The quickest way is to win against teams of full golds.
Got my gold yesterday, went on an 8 game winstreak, then I played 3 games of full golds and won 2 out of 3...then I had some fun in the dump(troll) truck as a celebration :smile:

Pyua

cxrl

Getting There
Frame In Gold Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok am i missing something No one mentioned ARMA 2? WTF
but civ 5
garrys mod
starcraft 2
APB

Fuzz

Fuzz

Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Got my gold yesterday, went on an 8 game winstreak, then I played 3 games of full golds and won 2 out of 3...then I had some fun in the dump(troll) truck as a celebration :smile:
Congrats!
Which server do you play on?

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I just played Alan Wake (which just came out for PC) and it is so awesome. There is no multiplayer, but it takes story telling to a whole different perspective. I believe the story was said to be 15 hours or so as well. It only costs $30 too on steam.

C

cole2010

Reaction score
Sin$
Get tight trousers everytime I hear about this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register