• Thread starter hunter nava
  • Start date
  • Views 504
hunter nava

hunter nava

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought a ps4 a couple weeks ago and I bought the last of us and I bought bo3 ,
But bo3 isn't as fun to me mainly because I'm 3 prestige on Xbox 1 and I don't really want to earn everything again lol , and the last of us was really fun but now I am finished with it so if you know suggestions for my next game please let me know :smile: thanks !

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought a ps4 a couple weeks ago and I bought the last of us and I bought bo3 ,
But bo3 isn't as fun to me mainly because I'm 3 prestige on Xbox 1 and I don't really want to earn everything again lol , and the last of us was really fun but now I am finished with it so if you know suggestions for my next game please let me know :smile: thanks !
Dying Light, Battlefield 4 Premium Edition, Fallout 4, Battlefield Hardline. SOMA on the PSN Marketplace is cool.

PRE-ORDER NO MAN's SKY (it is going to be amazing)!

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Rocket League, GTA 5, Uncharted, and some others.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
GTA 5, Battlefield 4, Tom Clancy The Division, and Hitman.

bbbilly

bbbilly

Hi this is my title
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Witcher 3>>>>>>>>>>gta 5, metal gear solid 5, fallout 4

Crimson14

Crimson14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
divison is really fun!!!!!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register