What's new

Discussion Any good free games on Xbox one?

• Thread starter FUzIONZz16
  • Start date
  • Views 1,291
FUzIONZz16

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
as the title says are there any good free games on Xbox one single player and multiplayer preferably with multiplayer. :smile:

MegaxGengar

MegaxGengar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Games with Gold is here with Worms Battlegrounds. It got a pretty little score, but I play it with my buds from time to time!

FUzIONZz16

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The Games with Gold is here with Worms Battlegrounds. It got a pretty little score, but I play it with my buds from time to time!
i tried that game i didn't understand it lol and not my type of game i might go on it again.

CUBE

CUBE

MEIN BLOCK
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
In January D4 (dark dreams dont die) will be free.
Its really good and weird.

Impendingturnip

Impendingturnip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're a member of EA access you can get BF4, Madden 25, Fifa 14, and NFS for free. + trials of newer games

K

KDigitaL

Reaction score
Sin$
Question, D4 was free in January, was it only the first episode? Or the whole game, I tried it last night, liked it but it went off after the first episode. I was like wtf? This was game of the month?

X

XxCrazyPersonxX

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
They have yet to release a free game I am even slightly interested in. The Games for gold on the X1 is pretty sad to me, considering how much the system costs it would be a nice promotion to give away a real game. And its been out for over a year and there quite a few release titles they could give away without hurting themselves.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely get #IDARB, pretty fun.

Tom Terrific

Tom Terrific

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They have yet to release a free game I am even slightly interested in. The Games for gold on the X1 is pretty sad to me, considering how much the system costs it would be a nice promotion to give away a real game. And its been out for over a year and there quite a few release titles they could give away without hurting themselves.
This x100
They should drop a few launch titles, Ryse, DR3, hell even Ghosts, they've all dropped in price I don't see why they just give us s**t all for game's, 360 gets a good game every once in a while too[DR2,Witcher 2]
As for games, Warframe is okay but its essentially pay-to-win, but Neverwinter come's out soon and that looks pretty fun.

CHEMO

CHEMO

I know a thing or two about a thing or two..
Hidden Devils
Services Donator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Most free games that are featured on xbox one aren't that fun, hinting they're free.. But there is a free game coming to xbox one from Crytek. Its called "HUNT: Horrors of the Gidled Age". You can apply for a beta on the website, but the beta was delayed with an unknown release date. After looking into this game.. It turns out, it's based on true historical folklore. In the game a group of four hunters hunt down mysterious monsters that are based off legends around the world.

Top Bottom
Login
Register