Solved Any Good Fortnite Aimbots on PC?

• Thread starter XboxMaster420
  • Start date
  • Views 638
X

XboxMaster420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just recently purcahsed a gaming PC someone had built for a good price and I am looking to mod on Fortnite. I don't enjoy the game and barely play it but my friends would like some wins so I thought I could help them out. I want a low risk ban aimbot but bans do not scare me as I don't care for the game. Personally I play Warzone and wouldn't mod on that particular game myself.

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to answer your question u can just google your aimbot u want and try not to get viruses. best of luck tho. most are usually just spyware or a trojan but there is mods out there. usually youtube description links. just make sure u use antivirus such as malwarebtyes to scan it before using it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
G

G_ecko

Reaction score
I just recently purcahsed a gaming PC someone had built for a good price and I am looking to mod on Fortnite. I don't enjoy the game and barely play it but my friends would like some wins so I thought I could help them out. I want a low risk ban aimbot but bans do not scare me as I don't care for the game. Personally I play Warzone and wouldn't mod on that particular game myself.
Honestly tell your friends to get good because you will need to buy a fortnite cheat all the free ones get you banned instantly. Don't ruin the fun for other people.

Top Bottom