What's new

Working Any camo Any level [Working]

• Thread starter Eocai
  • Start date
  • Views 13,579
E

Eocai

Reaction score
Ok, so we all have the master prestige glitch but your leaderboard stats wont work, really we only want the diamond camo or dark matter camo. I will give you a step by step guide how to get those and a working leaderboard, i would recommend to do this on a new account as you will need to reset your account and thus losing everything you had on it!

Step1.
Dupe a account - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZz4b...

Step2.
Once its master go to Menu -> Gunsmith and make a new gun for every weapon and only put diamond or dark matter camo on it. Do not and I repeat do no put any attachments on it!

Step3.
Now once you have done that do a reset Menu -> Barrack ->press "X" on Fresh start

You are now level 1, when you go to create a class, choose your weapon you can choose between the standard weapon or your gunsmith weapon.. which has the camo on it you picked!

Thats it, you can put attachments on it as you rank up the weapon

Have fun with it
Works on Pc and all consoles

Last edited:
O

Om Nomnivore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent find! 
I currently am 5 guns off dark matter, but only 6th pres. Is master pres required? (For unlock all purposes I'm assuming?)

E

Eocai

Reaction score
Excellent find! 
I currently am 5 guns off dark matter, but only 6th pres. Is master pres required? (For unlock all purposes I'm assuming?)
You get dark matter after you unlock everything gold. You dont have to be prestige master

S

SomeGayGamer

Silence is better than lies
Reaction score
What console & generation are you on?

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Added to my megathread, nice find.

M

muday

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I've already done the dupe glitch on my account (only to level 40), is there any way I can do it again?

C

Cory Miller

xMills
Reaction score
do we have a tutorial on the prestige master glitch? or can someone help me out?

S

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyways, good find there sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolf9404

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, but i don't understand one things: if I put gold on all weapon, dark matter was unlock?

J

josehr18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone try do this but instead of fresh start do this before you change the clan tag or go get a kill and die but don't make it stick. So just close app once you did all your guns dark matter or whatever you want. Just wondering lol

Last edited:
W

wolf9404

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, but i don't understand one things: if I put gold on all weapon, dark matter was unlock?
I have try but it doesn't work only, the camo it's only work on his variant

K

KillianPC1

Reaction score
Nice
nice job. You revived an old dead thread that was patched ages ago

Top Bottom