What's new

Solved Any Ban Bypass for AW even paid ones?

• Thread starter Poizone
  • Start date
  • Views 2,027
Poizone

Poizone

Lulz Ship Captain
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanna know any links or names to services that have AW bypasses to play COD AW online.

LiveMChief

LiveMChief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XeCheats is amazing, never had a CoD ban from them and their mod menus are INSANE!

Upvote 0
GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Experienced Veteran Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yeah, the ONLY reason why I went with XeCheats over Edge is because of the mod menu they have. I know Edge's bypasses are great.
Yea your right on that but I won Edge lifetime and I'm loving it so far, can't wait until they drop there all cod offhost menu. 
Oh yeah, the ONLY reason why I went with XeCheats over Edge is because of the mod menu they have. I know Edge's bypasses are great.
Lets not get off topic here we can talk more in a pm, just saying.

Upvote 0
A

Auschwitz Guard

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
When it comes to paid, Edge would be the worse solution. B1TW153 has exposed them over and over again, the fact you guys keep throwing money at them is autistic. If it was free, sure...use it all you want, but when it comes to paid, NiNJA, XBLZone or XeBypass would be the service to use, Edge is all leeched with no knowledge on anything, if anything was to change you'd have wasted your cash.

EDIT:

Same goes for Phantom, if that is still even paid

Ninja & NXBLS has a working AW bypass.

NXBLS are morons, they have no idea what they're doing and they do not keep their customer data safe. Few days ago their backend got breached and someone was handing out free time, go figure.

Upvote 0
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When it comes to paid, Edge would be the worse solution. B1TW153 has exposed them over and over again, the fact you guys keep throwing money at them is autistic. If it was free, sure...use it all you want, but when it comes to paid, NiNJA, XBLZone or XeBypass would be the service to use, Edge is all leeched with no knowledge on anything, if anything was to change you'd have wasted your cash.

EDIT:

NXBLS are morons, they have no idea what they're doing and they do not keep their customer data safe. Few days ago their backend got breached and someone was handing out free time, go figure.
Where exactly was edge called out on? :l
I have lifetime and i never get any account bans on AW

Upvote 0
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Same here.
I won my lifetime, aswell as someone who commented above, so i'm a-okay if they buy their bypasses from someone else or whatever.
XD
I like the coin notifies so i couldnt.care less :biggrin:

Upvote 0
GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Experienced Veteran Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I won my lifetime, aswell as someone who commented above, so i'm a-okay if they buy their bypasses from someone else or whatever.
XD
I like the coin notifies so i couldnt.care less :biggrin:
Yea I won aswell & It's amazing.

Upvote 0
A

Auschwitz Guard

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Because it's running on stolen code, the owners know nothing. If one slight thing was to change again, you would be pissed if you brought it because they'd never update it. Not to be rude, but you both strike me as desperate cheaters just looking for the best cheapest deal going, without even realising what makes a good product - understanding how your product works from top to bottom, and being able to re-write / fix that product if needed...EdgeBypass doesn't check out for any of that...

EDIT: You don't care that they brought it? Lol, he wishes he had the money to pay someone to do that. Even though B1TW153 released everything needed, the actual bypass in code itself still has value, mainly because off all the idiots who don't understand his research... They'd be paying over 400 usd for fixes / re-writes, they don't even make any sales so it would be non-profit, you can tell by their price set that it's a 'quick-buck' scheme, the fact you people can't see that is why you all get scammed. Remember Demon, when Mario legit didn't know a single thing? Everyone ignored Bitwise then, until everything was updated and AW came out with anticheat, he was stuck and ran for months with everyone's money...the exact same thing will happen with Edge is someone butt****s their service or if everything was to change.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
pawHDmods

pawHDmods

Reaction score
Sin$

EDIT:

I have notxbls seems just fine its not a breech its internal people my guess only way to get legit codes to gen them idk not really a big chat person 
I have notxbls seems just fine its not a breech its internal people my guess only way to get legit codes to gen them idk not really a big chat person
Well I agree edge is the worst route possible

Upvote 0
A

Auschwitz Guard

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

Well I agree edge is the worst route possible

No, B1TW153 was asked to pull network information via the XeX, which later that day the backend was breached and tons of people were being handed free time. The said breacher, told them how to fix it for what-ever reason and now they deny ever being breached XD

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register