What's new

Patched ANY ATTACHMENT ON ANY GUN

K

KMBBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im finding that sometimes different weapon attachments from different guns cause different things to happen to different guns. for instance the vlk4 optic from the m4a1 can cause something different to happen to the pistols optic than the vlk4 optic from the ak47
Post automatically merged:

starting to compile an attachment transfer list (so i can remember what does what lol) for any attachment that turns into a named attachment on other guns
from r9 to striker45 (all these are invisible attachments not sure if they actually do anything)
ammunition: tube extension slug = AMMO: extended mags
pumps: fss r9-0 Bulldog = GRIP: Do NOT USE GRIP
pumps: ftac ultralight pump = GRIP: Do NOT USE GRIP
pumps: ftac close quarters pro = GRIP: Attachments/pumpcust (Whatever that means lol)
Muzzle: Choke = GRIP: Choke

Last edited:
N7Drow

N7Drow

Reaction score
Sin$
What would you suppose the ban rate on this? I honestly just want iron sight snipers thats it.

R

ReneGue92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can s1 who already tried some combinations write down his best weapons with attachments?

would be very nice

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you do the iron sights ax 50?

S

staytrippy757

Reaction score
Sin$
Any help me ? Will help in return !!! Please be on Xbox tho and have a mic ! Will be talking in party chat.
Xbox GT

Staytrippy757

Will be trying random things

Bestbuy

Bestbuy

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Automatic Kar
Lol

EDIT: If the attachment glitch does not get patched by the playlist update today, then I will post the setup. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Teezy2real

Teezy2real

Reaction score
Sin$
You didn't hear this from me but the SA87 with burst is a monster. It's almost like the m8 from BO3 Its often a 1 burst kill. This should work with any 3 shot kill weapon but Ive only tried the SA87.

R

ReneGue92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
honestly my fav setup so far which is buns to use but fun is the akimbo MP7, put stopping power on that bad boy and its magical
Post automatically merged:

Thanks !
What attachments u using at mp7?

AECJW

AECJW

Reaction score
Sin$
You didn't hear this from me but the SA87 with burst is a monster. It's almost like the m8 from BO3 Its often a 1 burst kill. This should work with any 3 shot kill weapon but Ive only tried the SA87.
What is the SA87?

R

ReneGue92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could s1 invite me a few times real quick? Wanna Test the SA 87 but my pc on with my second account is at work :biggrin:

PSN ReneGue92
activision ID reneGue92

thanks

S

SelfishnessIsForLo

Reaction score
Sin$
Forget these losers that are holding out on the automatic kar98 setup like they didn't see it in the automatic kar discovery post. You can get the automatic kar98 by putting the dual thermal scope from the ax50(very last scope) onto it and holding reload while you shoot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register