Patched Any amount of Supply Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
TechTink

TechTink

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone interested in giving this a try for me??

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone is willing to share this method, slide into my PMs and help me out? :smile:

B

baby arab 92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I'm going in the right direction, but I don't know what to change. Stuck on this part.

Bosssman

Bosssman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only a handful of people know it, were ultimately all gonna take the ban hammer though, guarantee it, I'm not releasing such a destructive glitch into the public

S

ScottishPunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gotcha, my bad I was thinking someone knew and wouldnt mind just helping me get a few crates

People know, it's just doubtful it'll be shared, on this, a public forum for sharing glitches.

R

RunieRune

Reaction score
Sin$
Only a handful of people know it, were ultimately all gonna take the ban hammer though, guarantee it, I'm not releasing such a destructive glitch into the public

The prestige glitch was destructive, and those who did it got banned. Release it and let natural selection take its course :wink:

X

XBLKevy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats it cause you dont know it

GIitchTV

GIitchTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We now need someone who has a little knowledge or experience with it.

Bosssman

Bosssman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

for you kev!
6JbJ2Dj.jpg

P

PS4GLITCHMASTER

SINNER
Reaction score
Sin$
How is this destructive lol. It doesn't give you any edge over your opponent. A god mode glitch you could call destructive. Not something like this that all you can get is meaningless items that make your character look cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register