any 1 wanna trade?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by xcvxcv2, Dec 9, 2008 with 8 replies and 404 views.

1. xcvxcv2

xcvxcv2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i am willing to give u my spg/nxe account which has 1000g for gears 2 for a golden lancer code, an account that has already downloaded the golden lancer, or some other way to get the golden lancer.

i will provide instructions on how to spg/nxe the account word from word and if your unsatisfied i will make a video on how to do it

i could even spg a silver account for u and u can recover it back to your xbox (not sure if it still works)

YOU NEED XSATA AND XPLORER/XPORT FOR THIS TO WORK

please pm me if your interested and we can work things out

xcvxcv2

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    almost everyone already has seriously because its in premium and so many people are doing the glitch free of charge. I dont think anyone is going to give you a golden lancer code.

3. OP
    xcvxcv2

xcvxcv2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yea i sorta figured that out lol

4. ANoNyMoUzZ

ANoNyMoUzZ Newbie

Ratings:
  5. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    I would but I have seriously 2.0.....Um my friend I could give you his GT he has a code that he hasent used because he did the xbox.com glitch when you could still do it but I think he wants money for it idk you can add him and see if you want. PM me for his GT.

6. Jac0b

Jac0b More Dubstep

Ratings:
    Jesus Bumping Christ....

7. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    Oops my bad I didn't read the date for the guy above the guy thats above me.

8. Colt 45

Colt 45 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I can give you the lancer or hammerburst whatever you need but i dont have a code theres a glitch i can tell you about i might post a tut soon its kinda simple not really a glitch.

9. Conyers

Conyers Enthusiast

Ratings:
    anyone who wants to trade golden hammerburst for golden lancer pm me.