• Thread starter xcvxcv2
  • Start date
  • Views 487
X

xcvxcv2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am willing to give u my spg/nxe account which has 1000g for gears 2 for a golden lancer code, an account that has already downloaded the golden lancer, or some other way to get the golden lancer.

i will provide instructions on how to spg/nxe the account word from word and if your unsatisfied i will make a video on how to do it

i could even spg a silver account for u and u can recover it back to your xbox (not sure if it still works)

YOU NEED XSATA AND XPLORER/XPORT FOR THIS TO WORK

please pm me if your interested and we can work things out

xcvxcv2

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
almost everyone already has seriously because its in premium and so many people are doing the glitch free of charge. I dont think anyone is going to give you a golden lancer code.

X

xcvxcv2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:
almost everyone already has seriously because its in premium and so many people are doing the glitch free of charge. I dont think anyone is going to give you a golden lancer code.

yea i sorta figured that out lol

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would but I have seriously 2.0.....Um my friend I could give you his GT he has a code that he hasent used because he did the xbox.com glitch when you could still do it but I think he wants money for it idk you can add him and see if you want. PM me for his GT.

C

Colt 45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can give you the lancer or hammerburst whatever you need but i dont have a code theres a glitch i can tell you about i might post a tut soon its kinda simple not really a glitch.

C

Conyers

Reaction score
Sin$
anyone who wants to trade golden hammerburst for golden lancer pm me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register