antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inverted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
which is the best one, ive heard good things about norton's one this year and kaspersky is always good but what other ones do you guys recommend?

I

Iamlegend1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to have norton and i do not reccomend it, it costs nearly double kaspersky and doesn't spot trojans too well, get kaspersky mate.

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I use no AV, just have FF Key Scrambler, then I'd run HJT (HiJackThis) To see if anything is running thatc shouldn't be.
I'd say, you should use AVG Free.
1. It's free.
2. It's not to powerful, it's just right.
3. Easy to use.

I

Iamlegend1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I used to have avg it was a pain in the ***, popping up all the time when it hadn't found anything... you get what you pay for

SurF

SurF

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I currently have Norton. It's alright but takes up too much space. I recommend either Kaspersky or BitDefender.

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want a full one, go with Kaspersky.

But if you don't want to pay, go with AVG free, that's what I'm using and it works wonders.

l Gob l

l Gob l

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends on the OS we are talking here...but if we are talking Windows? Id probably tell you Avast Free Edition is good (I use it, and it hardly ever pops up and tell me what I already know its doing :tongue:) But, if you are talking paid, I would recommend Norton 360 or Kaspersky, or NOD32. If you are really geeky you can get other programs too that work separately from your main suite and protect other sub parts of your computer. (however most new suites do this for you, but if you go to majorgeek you can find some interesting programs to try out.)

ChiefJoboo

ChiefJoboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the best are malwarebytes and superantispyware

S

spike87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AVG and Nod32 Run Well together, and Avast is the best, Kaspersky is also up top, Then maybe even Trend Micro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register