Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Anti Virus Help

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by iTz Neighbor, Feb 28, 2011 with 3 replies and 216 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iTz Neighbor

iTz Neighbor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Alright so I play on a RS private server and today I tried to log on and noticed that my forum account as well as the in-game account would not work. Also, someone changed the email on the forum account. I had, the day before, been experimenting with local custom servers and I think one of them may have contained a keylogger, although I'm not sure. I've check all other accounts I own and nothing suspicious shows up for them.

I'm running 3 different anti-virus/malware programs ATM but they haven't picked up anything. My question is, is there any way to check manually for a keylogger? I actually don't think I have one but my guess is that it actually may be one of the staff on the server.

2. RoCxHD

RoCxHD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    use maleware anti malewarbytes

3. OP
    iTz Neighbor

iTz Neighbor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I do, as well as ESET NOD32.

4. Capito

Capito Banned

Ratings:
    IF you think you may be infected, please add me on aim ([email protected]) and I will give you further instructions.