Status
Not open for further replies.
xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically im trying to play some WaW online, it's all fun but i seriously HATE the little f*ckers with the spamming texts like ; Join [InsertCrappyModdingSiteHere] for the BEST online infections!

So my question is, is there a dvar or something that can stop those texts from displaying on my screen if i infect myself with it?

QM Haackz

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you could try using the dvar that allows you to change the amount of lines the say command can have, change that to 0
i think its cg_chatheight 0
not too sure

Upvote 0
Unsigned

Unsigned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that's why i only play Zombies now. the little skids spamming your screen with infections just makes me wanna smash their xbox over their head... lol, as QM Haackz said try that because i think that dvar is what my friend used to stop the spam a while ago.

Upvote 0
xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Sin$
you could try using the dvar that allows you to change the amount of lines the say command can have, change that to 0
i think its cg_chatheight 0
not too sure
Will that also stop the killfeed from displaying or just the spam? Because i'd love to keep the killfeed xD

Upvote 0
N

nay1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically im trying to play some WaW online, it's all fun but i seriously HATE the little f*ckers with the spamming texts like ; Join [InsertCrappyModdingSiteHere] for the BEST online infections!

So my question is, is there a dvar or something that can stop those texts from displaying on my screen if i infect myself with it?

or you could just make your own say command and fill it with about 7 \n and that will remove all text of the screen, but this still allows them to post say commands.

Upvote 0
Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
On pc when making custom zombie maps you can use the following format to block god mode

SetDvar("God" , "Not Allowed")

So maybe try it with say instead of god. Also just a FYI if this does work on Xbox, it's for commands only, so it wouldn't work on certain dvars.

Ps if this does work you should make a anti cheat patch blocking god and no clip :wink:

Upvote 0
QM Haackz

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
On pc when making custom zombie maps you can use the following format to block god mode

SetDvar("God" , "Not Allowed")

So maybe try it with say instead of god. Also just a FYI if this does work on Xbox, it's for commands only, so it wouldn't work on certain dvars.

Ps if this does work you should make a anti cheat patch blocking god and no clip :wink:
you can easily make a cheat blocking infection just by putting force host and a bind so that "sv_cheats 0" then any command and most cheat dvars are disabled

Upvote 0
QM Haackz

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
or you could just make your own say command and fill it with about 7 \n and that will remove all text of the screen, but this still allows them to post say commands.
yeh people do that on pc alot when people spam website links

Upvote 0
xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Sin$
you can easily make a cheat blocking infection just by putting force host and a bind so that "sv_cheats 0" then any command and most cheat dvars are disabled
would you be able to make an infection for me with exactly that? :3

Upvote 0
Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Never knew that, I want to get a new JTag just so I can infect myself with it :tongue:

Upvote 0
Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
Fuzz

Fuzz

Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
:| I knew it sounded to good to be true haha.

Do you know about the not allowed value?
No, I've never used the not allowed value.

Is the infection which disabled the Say command on my screen possible tho? - Fuzz Fuzz
Yes. However if that doesn't work you can move the position of the chat so it is off of your screen.

Upvote 0
Fuzz

Fuzz

Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you help me making it? :tongue:
cg_chatHeight "0" should make it so there is 0 lines of chat, however it may just go to 1 (not sure) (default value 8)
cg_chatTime "0" should make it so each line of chat disappear instantly, or doesn't even appear (default value 12000)
cg_hudChatPosition "5 204" this is the position of the chat, maybe try putting both values really high or really low, I have never messed around with it (default value 5 204 [in my config at least])

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register