• Start date
  • Views 1,241
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Basically im trying to play some WaW online, it's all fun but i seriously HATE the little f*ckers with the spamming texts like ; Join [InsertCrappyModdingSiteHere] for the BEST online infections!

So my question is, is there a dvar or something that can stop those texts from displaying on my screen if i infect myself with it?

Q

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
you could try using the dvar that allows you to change the amount of lines the say command can have, change that to 0
i think its cg_chatheight 0
not too sure

U

Unsigned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's why i only play Zombies now. the little skids spamming your screen with infections just makes me wanna smash their xbox over their head... lol, as QM Haackz said try that because i think that dvar is what my friend used to stop the spam a while ago.

X

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
you could try using the dvar that allows you to change the amount of lines the say command can have, change that to 0
i think its cg_chatheight 0
not too sure
Will that also stop the killfeed from displaying or just the spam? Because i'd love to keep the killfeed xD

N

nay1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Basically im trying to play some WaW online, it's all fun but i seriously HATE the little f*ckers with the spamming texts like ; Join [InsertCrappyModdingSiteHere] for the BEST online infections!

So my question is, is there a dvar or something that can stop those texts from displaying on my screen if i infect myself with it?

or you could just make your own say command and fill it with about 7 \n and that will remove all text of the screen, but this still allows them to post say commands.

M

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
On pc when making custom zombie maps you can use the following format to block god mode

SetDvar("God" , "Not Allowed")

So maybe try it with say instead of god. Also just a FYI if this does work on Xbox, it's for commands only, so it wouldn't work on certain dvars.

Ps if this does work you should make a anti cheat patch blocking god and no clip :wink:

Q

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
On pc when making custom zombie maps you can use the following format to block god mode

SetDvar("God" , "Not Allowed")

So maybe try it with say instead of god. Also just a FYI if this does work on Xbox, it's for commands only, so it wouldn't work on certain dvars.

Ps if this does work you should make a anti cheat patch blocking god and no clip :wink:
you can easily make a cheat blocking infection just by putting force host and a bind so that "sv_cheats 0" then any command and most cheat dvars are disabled

Q

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
or you could just make your own say command and fill it with about 7 \n and that will remove all text of the screen, but this still allows them to post say commands.
yeh people do that on pc alot when people spam website links

X

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
you can easily make a cheat blocking infection just by putting force host and a bind so that "sv_cheats 0" then any command and most cheat dvars are disabled
would you be able to make an infection for me with exactly that? :3

M

Monopolyman

Retired
Reaction score
Never knew that, I want to get a new JTag just so I can infect myself with it :tongue:

F

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Reaction score
M

Monopolyman

Retired
Reaction score
Clients can bypass it.
:| I knew it sounded to good to be true haha.

Do you know about the not allowed value?

X

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Is the infection which disabled the Say command on my screen possible tho? - Fuzz

F

Fuzz

Reaction score
:| I knew it sounded to good to be true haha.

Do you know about the not allowed value?
No, I've never used the not allowed value.

Is the infection which disabled the Say command on my screen possible tho? - Fuzz
Yes. However if that doesn't work you can move the position of the chat so it is off of your screen.

X

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Yes. However if that doesn't work you can move the position of the chat so it is off of your screen.

Can you help me making it? :tongue:

F

Fuzz

Reaction score
Can you help me making it? :tongue:
cg_chatHeight "0" should make it so there is 0 lines of chat, however it may just go to 1 (not sure) (default value 8)
cg_chatTime "0" should make it so each line of chat disappear instantly, or doesn't even appear (default value 12000)
cg_hudChatPosition "5 204" this is the position of the chat, maybe try putting both values really high or really low, I have never messed around with it (default value 5 204 [in my config at least])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom