Tutorial Anti-Lag Gun

• Thread starter DareDevilModz
  • Start date
  • Views 2,062
D

DareDevilModz

Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do is take any weapon, say the carbine, and switch the projectile with the wraith mortar, or any other explosive projectile.
then you go to the projectile tag and change the damage to 0 and the force to 999999.
then just resign and ftp.

this makes it so that all of the boxes ,or anything else that is lagging the game, get forced out of the map and it speeds the game up incredibly

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
err lol? ya but this would either a. create even more lag by keeping the items in the area, or b. will completely kill everything and speed up the game. I was thinking that you could do something such as a script so that one u fire a gun it will erase the objects that are furthest away from a playa. But it's still an interesting concept/idea.

UnknowingAcorn

UnknowingAcorn

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
okay. that amount of force ITSELF would freeze the xbox.

why dont you just go through and null every object in the game. boom ther eyou go less lag bc less objects. by throwing them outa the map there still there. just sumwhere else.

D

DareDevilModz

Reaction score
Sin$
if you use this too much too fast it will slow it down, then speed up, and when you use this. i dont really know if they go out of the map, im assuming they do, but it still makes it faster. nulling all of the objects is a good idea but it would take a while.

UnknowingAcorn

UnknowingAcorn

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
so your just takeing the lazy way out. uh no thats how crappy mods are made. sry

Sean_J

Sean_J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just use Dot halo and make the gun more powerful switching the projectile always causes lag

R

rocketnick1414

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
that only creates more lag! That won't help. Scripting will.

K

Kalisthetics5569

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
rocketnick1414 said:
that only creates more lag! That won't help. Scripting will.

24x2qyo.jpg

dont bump plz :lol:

R

rocketnick1414

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
So what? Does it matter that this thread was made months ago?

N

NotZac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
rocketnick1414 said:
So what? Does it matter that this thread was made months ago?
the thread was bumped. an old thread is now at the top of the list. it's not really a big deal, it's just annoying if done frequently.

it's also considered spam. =/

R

rocketnick1414

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
how is what i wrote spam? If they dont want me to comment, why is commenting available on such old threads? Why is this spam?

Z

Zieon Eslador

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
rocketnick1414 said:
how is what i wrote spam? If they dont want me to comment, why is commenting available on such old threads? Why is this spam?
Why don't people eat rotting fruit? Because it is old... Happeh?:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register