• Thread starter Solarplex
  • Start date
  • Views 1,183
S

Solarplex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone else extremely excited for Anthem? What are your thoughts, bust or no? The games looks great and have been waiting for a true 4K title.

If you don't know what Anthem is, here's a trailer.

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just hoping they don't ruin it with loot boxes and microtransactions. Also hoping they don't follow the Destiny model of content. I'm cautiously optimistic for it so we'll see.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just hoping they don't ruin it with loot boxes and microtransactions. Also hoping they don't follow the Destiny model of content. I'm cautiously optimistic for it so we'll see.
if there is micro transactions it better be cosmetic and knowing game company's i'm like 90% sure there will be micro transactions of some sort. but the game looks alright so might be a pick for me

Last edited:
S

Solarplex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Agree with both of you, im very excited but at the same time cautious. Glad im not alone in this one! Microtransactions are the worst. How about gaming towards a goal!?

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
This is EA so we have to watch with bated breath. Not off to a great start with the demo they just released having issues, server connection problems, sh*t like that. It is just a demo of course so it isn't entirely a reflection on the full game but yeah, just not something you want to see when a game is a month out to be released. Especially one of this scale.

Really hoping this turns out to be what they've been selling it as, and obviously it better not be beaten to death with microtransactions or EA as a whole should be on the chopping block for good.

Top Bottom
Login
Register