What's new

Solved Another XBOX Trinity 16767dash question

M

Manos Sa

Reaction score
Hello and greeting to the community!
I have an xbox360 slim, with trinity mobo and 2.0.16767.0 dash.
I am an amateur electronic (soon i ll get my master degree on it) and i want to get a little bit into the "flashing" area of the consoles.
I read every post and the forum and i can say that its a goldmine here for people that like thies field area! So good job guys!
To the point now.
Even though i got tons of information, i couldn't clarify one thing.
I know i have to DUMP my NAND, and then do the rest of the flashing. I have an Excuter Demon Slim for Trinity incoming to me, but i cant get to realise if its enough of a PCB for me to do alla the jobs i need!
In other words, do i need something more that the Demon, to do the job?

Thanks in advance and sorry for overwhelming the fora with just another post like that!

EDIT: Just saw the sticky about this forum, so i apologize to the moderators.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hello and greeting to the community!
I have an xbox360 slim, with trinity mobo and 2.0.16767.0 dash.
I am an amateur electronic (soon i ll get my master degree on it) and i want to get a little bit into the "flashing" area of the consoles.
I read every post and the forum and i can say that its a goldmine here for people that like thies field area! So good job guys!
To the point now.
Even though i got tons of information, i couldn't clarify one thing.
I know i have to DUMP my NAND, and then do the rest of the flashing. I have an Excuter Demon Slim for Trinity incoming to me, but i cant get to realise if its enough of a PCB for me to do alla the jobs i need!
In other words, do i need something more that the Demon, to do the job?

Thanks in advance and sorry for overwhelming the fora with just another post like that!

EDIT: Just saw the sticky about this forum, so i apologize to the moderators.
For a complete list of options and required materials for flashing your 360, please refer to this thread:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...im-burner-max-payload-burn-games◄◄▬█.1150969/

M

Manos Sa

Reaction score
I have read everything that is around available..i just need this final clarification.
I have a Xecuter Demon Slim Trinity, a Coolrunner Rev.C and a NAND-X qsb. I need to plug all those and THEN power up the system?

B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
The only time you power your system up is to boot xell for cpu key, and again to flash the nand.

Everything else is with the system off.

The many install guides can guide you through the rest

Top Bottom