• Thread starter BillyMaysHur
  • Start date
  • Views 474
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BillyMaysHur

Reaction score
I was thinking about this. When the game does that loosing connection thing, where you glitch all over the place, if you hold down your trigger it rapid fires, because the server is sensing you pulling the trigger and then trying to do it while its lagging. Well if you made a hack that made the server think that you were lagging and that your shots happened but didn't, wouldn't it make it rapid fire?

S

Shadow Heir1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BillyMaysHur said:
I was thinking about this. When the game does that loosing connection thing, where you glitch all over the place, if you hold down your trigger it rapid fires, because the server is sensing you pulling the trigger and then trying to do it while its lagging. Well if you made a hack that made the server think that you were lagging and that your shots happened but didn't, wouldn't it make it rapid fire?

No hack that would make you laggy that I know of... Closest thing would be a lag switch an it doesn't let you rapid fire.

Joshrpg

Josh RPG

Qahnaarin
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Platinum Record
Reaction score
wow thats to much work for a game that isnt that great anymore

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
i can't even begin to understand the stupidity represented in this thread.

LuPo

LuPo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off I could tell this thread was going to be fail cause you called Server lag a "Hack" Even though your trying to find new ways of ding stuff please im begging you please do your research before posting something as stupid as this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom