• Thread starter ModsUnleashed
  • Start date
  • Views 338
ModsUnleashed

ModsUnleashed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so... I know that I posted a thread asking virtually the same question, but it's kind of a spin-off of that discussion. But, I was wanting people's opinions on how safe you think I would be with an rgh on the same network as two Xbox Ones? I've tried setting up a VPN, but I can't get it to work, and that's not really an option at this point. I'm asking what are the chances my X1's would get banned if they were on the same network. Thanks to everyone who gave me help with my last discussion, but I just want to clear this stuff up.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so... I know that I posted a thread asking virtually the same question, but it's kind of a spin-off of that discussion. But, I was wanting people's opinions on how safe you think I would be with an rgh on the same network as two Xbox Ones? I've tried setting up a VPN, but I can't get it to work, and that's not really an option at this point. I'm asking what are the chances my X1's would get banned if they were on the same network. Thanks to everyone who gave me help with my last discussion, but I just want to clear this stuff up.

Literally 2%.

I don't know what made everyone so paranoid about this.

ModsUnleashed

ModsUnleashed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Literally 2%.

I don't know what made everyone so paranoid about this.
One of my friends has an xbox one as well as an rgh, and he said he just doesnt have them on at the same time. But I heard that once they ban your kv, they flag your ip and ban every console on that ip lol. That's why I'm worried about it. And I'm gonna be banned a lot, because I plan on using offline files.

bak0n

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
Sin$
When I had my RGH I would use the HDMI input on my xbone to play on my RGH while talking to my friends on xbone, xbone never got banned

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
One of my friends has an xbox one as well as an rgh, and he said he just doesnt have them on at the same time. But I heard that once they ban your kv, they flag your ip and ban every console on that ip lol. That's why I'm worried about it. And I'm gonna be banned a lot, because I plan on using offline files.
There really isn't a concrete answer to this question as some claim it does happen, others claim it doesn't. Offline files that are out there right now are pretty horrible from what I have heard so I'd highly recommend using a VPN and spoofing mac address.

HcB_Modding

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
Sin$
The chances it'll Ban the Xbox one is slim to none I've hosted for a long time and never used a VPN and my regular consoles have never been banned

ModsUnleashed

ModsUnleashed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There really isn't a concrete answer to this question as some claim it does happen, others claim it doesn't. Offline files that are out there right now are pretty horrible from what I have heard so I'd highly recommend using a VPN and spoofing mac address.
I don't know how to spoof mac address, and I know that it would make my kvs last longer, but I only really care about my ones lol. I dunno, since I've gotten so many different answers, I don't know anymore lmao. I really wanna get an rgh tho

KayDo

KayDo

Premium Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Just saying, i play my RGH all day every day LITTERLY, yet my 3 brothers have never had any of there xbox's/xbox ones get banned

HcB_Modding

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know how to spoof mac address, and I know that it would make my kvs last longer, but I only really care about my ones lol. I dunno, since I've gotten so many different answers, I don't know anymore lmao. I really wanna get an rgh tho
Personally I wouldn't recommend getting one for the simple fact that they are beginning to stop selling Xbox 360 at major retail stores and the rumors the servers are shutting down soon

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
How to set up VPN and spoof mac address...

Top Bottom
Login
Register