Another question about boosting accounts...

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by F4x, Feb 23, 2009 with 3 replies and 264 views.

1. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know you're supposed to quit out of the game type that you are planning to boost in, but can you still play other game types and win without it affecting your overall ability to level others up?

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Yes, It only matters in what playlist you quit out of. If you quit in doubles you still level normal, I believe, In Team Slayer. It is because you have all of your losses in that and then it thinks that you are really bad and will make the other person you are playing with level up fast in that playlist.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks. I actually didn't think it would work like that myself, but that's sort of a sigh of relief for me. My buddy wanted me to play with him in slayer yesterday, so must have played almost 50 games and won almost all of them, and I only had like -70 EXP in doubles.

4. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    I just remembered something that makes me almost sure that you can quit in doubles and rank up normally in slayer. Because on one of my accounts TheClutch0ne I quit out of tons of games of doubles, but then I went to get my 50 in slayer, and got it regularly without having to win tons and tons of games.