Another Noob Question?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by XeNoNPeNgUiNv2, Jul 3, 2009 with 7 replies and 897 views.

1. XeNoNPeNgUiNv2

XeNoNPeNgUiNv2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay so I was modding Nazi Zombies with my friends. I used CoD Tool and used the preset options. Then I tried using these DVARS

None of these worked and they would have been Perks like Stopping Power/ Juggernaut. But also have done auto aim a third person view. I inserted these on CoD Tool under advanced and clicked add setting and then went to Campaign clicked save & Quit. Went to co-op and played Nazi Zombies like I usually do to use mods. but none of the mods worked :frown:, I know mods like this should work because "Cali Alec" posted a glitch tutorial where you have to use a mod under advanced to do it. Can anyone help? I will give you a Thanks/ hug & sexy cookie if you can help :smile:

Thank you
    ~ XeNoN

2. KN1GHTH4WK429

KN1GHTH4WK429 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hope this helps

• Like Like x 1
  3. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Those are are all the normal values for the DVARS in your original post, so they did work but... it was the normal setting XD

• Like Like x 1
  4. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    if your modding perks you must actually have the perk.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    XeNoNPeNgUiNv2

XeNoNPeNgUiNv2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks you guys, soo much! I'm donating credits to show my gratitude

6. II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Player_Sustainammo doesnt work for me in single zombies?..Help?

7. xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Look around, for sustain ammo follow this:
    You can do these in Nazi zombies, but only with one person... We have tested co-op but no success. Just enable dev user, otherwise known as screenshot, tap 'x' in-game and it should say something like unknown cmd screenshot in the top left corner.

Now pause the game, and save & quit.

Use cod tool and enable whatever cheats you want whether it be infinate health or unlimited ammo.

Place the save back in the cod sub folder(000001) and start up solo>resume.

You should have special mods enabled.

There will be a compass in the lower left corner and no rounds showing, after round one, the rounds will begin to save. After round five, they will stop adding, when it hits 11 the rounds will begin to show everytime(in the top left corner)

*note, the rounds won't save unless you die. If you have unlimited ammo this is a great way to die:

Noclip onto the main roof, enter human mode and sprint jumpoff the roof onto the ground, you should die.

Alternatively, you can get a hoard of about 10+ zombies and stand into the center until they do the thing where they like, break your leg.

Ha well enjoy, if made into a real tutorial give me credits.

• Like Like x 2
  8. OPRAHS ShlOnG

OPRAHS ShlOnG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wow thats great mockey!
    Thanks