• Start date
  • Views 764
X

xx LUDWIG xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea **** this ****ing game.

Me and scar player this ****ing game all ****ing day on realistic and didnt get a acheivment.

Yea who cares about acheivs, well i know i do i just want 1k so i can get off this ****ty game and go back to CoD4.

Go ahead noobs report my post, but i just speak the truth.

F.U.C.K. THIS GAME

K

Kyle1020

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
damn how many threads are there about how ****ty this game is

C

CodModzZ4u

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Play a few random games and it should unlock. You might also want to look at the scenes to make sure it says you beat them all on realistic.

X

xx LUDWIG xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, me and scar both looked at them, and all of the bastards are checked.

C

CodModzZ4u

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well other people were having the same problem and said after they played a few online games it unlock randomly.

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, we played it on co op for 6 hours, nothing unlocked for either of us. then we re did the last mission again, nothing. then we tried the first mission, nothing... THEN we tried doing it by ourselves, still nothing... im going to try some more crap tomorrow but it really pisses me off

GooBacks

GooBacks

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You probably beat the game on normal before beating it on realistic and that sometime makes it so you don't get the achievement. Just wait for them to release the patch and you will get the achievement automatically.

BTHR Zero X

BTHR Zero X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
had the same problem alll i did was replay the first and last lvl on realistic as bishop and knight and i got the achievement

T

TheresTwoOfUs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my mate did the boosting thing on realistic and randomely got the achievement, or you can just replay levels

Top Bottom
Login
Register