What's new

Patched Another Free For All Workaround

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent done this glitch post patch yet. There are two sets of steps from what ive gone through. If someone wants to confirm what works and what doesnt and edit this ill edit OP

Console 1:
  1. start in an invite only session.
  2. Sell high-end apartments slots 1-3 for low end garages, bank cash.
  3. buy ammo and force a save (swap outfits)
  4. Go outside. Blow yourself up. Before the screen changes press options and go to psstore tab and wait

Console 2:
  1. Load into story mode, go to Choose Character screen.
  2. do not select character, hit circle to go back to story mode.
  3. Start in an invite only session.
  4. BUY ANYTHING YOU WANT (you must have the money to buy the things you want!) (This is where you want to buy high end apartments if you're swapping them for money!)
  5. force a save (swap outfits)
  6. go to story mode, pause game and wait!

Console 1:
  1. Login to PS Profile
  2. Join friend from PS Menu below game icon; and accept join session alert.
  3. Once in storymode quickly hit options & ... Repeat from the top.

Other workaround

Console 2
  1. load back into GTA and DO NOT accept connection lost session alert
  2. Join friend and accept join session alert. After that we are waiting for a long loading to connect to online.
  3. When the message "Timed out loading player data" appears, we confirm it. Once in storymode quickly hit options and go online invite only
  4. check money is there, BUY AMMO, and force a save (swap outfits)
  5. completely close app (GTA) and logout
Console 1:
  1. launch GTA and go to an invite only session.
  2. check money, and sell high end apartments for low end garages.
  3. force a save (swap outfits)
  4. Done!
  5. To repeat, start from the top!

I didnt find. Just posting steps from Obese Giraffe.

Requirements are: 2 ps4s OR a very very trusted friend.
The money to buy the things you want!

Steps:

Console 1:
  1. start in an invite only session.
  2. Bank all your cash and force a save (swap outfits)
  3. go to story mode, pause game and wait!

Console 2:
  1. Launch GTA
  2. once in story mode, go to options and choose invite only session
  3. Go outside. Blow yourself up. Before the screen changes press options and go to psstore tab and wait

Console 1:
  1. you'll still be in story mode, go to Choose Character screen.
  2. do not select character, hit circle to go back to story mode.
  3. once in story mode, go to an invite only session.
  4. BUY ANYTHING YOU WANT (you must have the money to buy the things you want!) (This is where you want to buy high end apartments if you're swapping them for money!)
  5. force a save (swap outfits) and completely close the app (GTA)

Console 2: Be Fast at step 2!
  1. load back into GTA and DO NOT accept matchmaking alert
  2. Join friend and accept join session alert. Once in storymode quickly hit options and go online invite only
  3. check money is there, BUY AMMO, and force a save (swap outfits)
  4. completely close app (GTA) and logout

Console 1:
  1. launch GTA and go to an invite only session.
  2. check money, and sell high end apartments for low end garages.
  3. force a save (swap outfits)
  4. Done!
  5. To repeat, start from the top!

Last edited:
zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
we in a race to post this stuff on the threads again? lol
the PS store is not even necessary- it does nothing
this method is the same that everyone was "hit or miss" before the clear cache method
it's all about the timing on the 2nd console when you return to SP.. you just have to quickly join someone

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Followed the steps and money didn't stick?
That's funny because i followed the steps and it worked fine you did something wrong.

Btw anyone know if you can do bulletproof helmets glitch with this?

Last edited:
C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's funny because i followed the steps and it worked fine you did something wrong.

Btw anyone know if you can do bulletproof helmets glitch with this?
Try it while doing it for the money you have nothing to lose. But it should work fine

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If it works it will, this is the BPH method, jus workaround, but people on YT say it's patched, I'm trying now
Been trying so far it's a no go but i think i'm doing it wrong :/ if anyone can explain how you do it using this method that be great.

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been trying so far it's a no go but i think i'm doing it wrong :/ if anyone can explain how you do it using this method that be great.

Same as usual, instead of buying property, ur swapping between outfits. Adv mode helmet outfit and outfit you want helmet on.. I use a donor outfit, components seem to change sometimes... but I've tried it and it ain't working. Coming online with adv mode outfit instead of biker suit outfit with helmet

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Same as usual, instead of buying property, ur swapping between outfits. Adv mode helmet outfit and outfit you want helmet on.. I use a donor outfit, components seem to change sometimes... but I've tried it and it ain't working. Coming online with adv mode outfit instead of biker suit outfit with helmet
That's what someone was saying on twitter it's because of story mode i guess.

X

xARCx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So this worked first time even after redoing the death & pause, cause I’m old. I was unsuccessful the second time around. I noticed i had cash on hand the second time from good behavior. I have enjoyed two years of savings and it’s time to get back to work so I hope this hangs around for the weekend.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
we in a race to post this stuff on the threads again? lol
the PS store is not even necessary- it does nothing
this method is the same that everyone was "hit or miss" before the clear cache method
it's all about the timing on the 2nd console when you return to SP.. you just have to quickly join someone
No race. But r* been on Obese so it isnt gonna last long.

If anyone figures out where its easy to fail in the steps tag me in your post so i can edit it in.

J

juneyahbaby

Reaction score
Sin$
Just did it once and it worked, tried the second time and it didn’t work. I’ve been doing it successfully this morning, only thing I can think of is the second time around I bought mad deluxos to sell.

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone experience the shark cards being empty!? Trying this on a friend's account for him...I'm in Canada he's from UK (shouldn't matter I don't think as I've done US Accounts)
Anyway....I got to the shark cards screen and it's empty and says something like check back later! Thinking it wouldn't matter I continued on with the steps....welp once I got back to check the cash and buy ammo...I was missing the money spent! Only thing different today than last night when I did it on my own account was the missing shark cards!
Clearing cache did not bring them back.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone experience the shark cards being empty!? Trying this on a friend's account for him...I'm in Canada he's from UK (shouldn't matter I don't think as I've done US Accounts)
Anyway....I got to the shark cards screen and it's empty and says something like check back later! Thinking it wouldn't matter I continued on with the steps....welp once I got back to check the cash and buy ammo...I was missing the money spent! Only thing different today than last night when I did it on my own account was the missing shark cards!
Clearing cache did not bring them back.
weird cause earlier it was posted the sharkcard step wasnt needed. Maybe the connection messed up and it didnt save right? Could be the diff region but that would happen every try. Pretty sure you can only shop in the region the account is from which is the only thing that makes me think it could have effected it. If youve had a success tho i doubt region is the issue. Unless it was temporary technical confusion lol

Lol just noticed you said Canada. Me too lol We Canadians do love our 420 lmfao

X

xARCx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hitting this 100% every 12 mins with posted steps. Apartment slots 1-3 worked. Slots 4-6 kept low-end value with high-end locations when done. Is that normal with this glitch?

Neo 2708

Neo 2708

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hitting this 100% every 12 mins with posted steps. Apartment slots 1-3 worked. Slots 4-6 kept low-end value with high-end locations when done. Is that normal with this glitch?
Yes can be, just stick to the top 3 to be safe.

Username_taken

Username_taken

Reaction score
Sin$
The trick to hitting this is you have to be fast when going to the ps store the best way I found is to just start spamming "X" as soon as you get onto the store you must let it load all shark cards aswell. I've been struggling since it came out but I now manage to hit everytime without fail.

X

xARCx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what else can I do to max $$ on this each round? Currently fully renovating and swapping offices. Do all foreclosure properties have same potential?

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The trick to hitting this is you have to be fast when going to the ps store the best way I found is to just start spamming "X" as soon as you get onto the store you must let it load all shark cards aswell. I've been struggling since it came out but I now manage to hit everytime without fail.
PS Store has ZERO to do with this :rolleyes:
this is the same method that everyone thought was patched before the "clear cache" method

Top Bottom
Login
Register