• Start date
  • Views 198
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SarcasmHD

Am Sarcasm!!!
Reaction score
Yes its me With another dumb newbie question i was wondering how do i get my post stickied i would like to know is it for reaching a sertain amount of views in a post or what? PLease let me know

S

Snake

Reaction score
It would have to be a very useful thread. Staff are the only people with a say in whether or not a thread is stickied. I suggest you don't try too hard to get that trophy, its not gonna happen overnight.

A

Advent

One for All
Reaction score
Yes its me With another dumb newbie question i was wondering how do i get my post stickied i would like to know is it for reaching a sertain amount of views in a post or what? PLease let me know
Staff has to consider your thread good enough for it to be pinned. It is not based on how many views or likes, it is based on how helpful the content or information is.

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
You don't just get a post stickied you have to earn it. Make a good content thread that people like and it has a chance to be stickied. Thread views and posts don't matter in that situation. Staff chooses.

R

Remedy

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
It has to be unique.

S

SarcasmHD

Am Sarcasm!!!
Reaction score
It would have to be a very useful thread. Staff are the only people with a say in whether or not a thread is stickied. I suggest you don't try too hard to get that trophy, its not gonna happen overnight.
i was not looking for the award am just wondering am trying to get used to the website and the trophies

S

SSL

Premium Cracker
Reaction score
It has to be a great thread. can't just be a single glitch / topic (Unless it's an amazing mod, Like wan5 's GTA V mods)
i got mine stickied from GTA: V Mega Glitch Thread. i keep it updated every day, and add new glitches when they are posted.

M

Mr Yuck

The most Awesome Noob...
Reaction score
Usually service threads that get used alot get stickied. Your best bet is that. Only staff can sticky a thread though

S

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
It has to be a great thread that overall is very helpful for the majority of the community. The one thing I will say is that you never ask for it to be pinned. If it happens then it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom