Working Another Crota HM Cheese

• Thread starter DeportCarlos
  • Start date
  • Views 15,186
D

DeportCarlos

Reaction score
Sin$
Any other ideas on how to recreate this?

I'm able to get out of the crystal room before "Presence of Crota". However I cannot get the wall behind Crota to despawn.

Not my video, credit to video maker

S

Sargentpowder

Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried with my hunter. I can get to crota but I don't know how to get the back wall to despawn. I kinda think he used a lag switch.

D

DeportCarlos

Reaction score
Sin$
After some reading around and comment lurking, it seems like a lag switch. But some people are trying to have the host leave around 12 seconds into the Crota fight. As soon as the 2 pillars go "Boom" behind him, host leaves, and apparently if timed right, wall disappears. I'll keep trying with timing

D

Dj3vox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! Will try at the weekend! But think its a little lagswitch or something cause nobody leaves :/

D

DeportCarlos

Reaction score
Sin$
As far as timing goes, we had host quit out when the big Crota head spawns in the sky. It removed the wall barrier, however it delayed Crotas spawn in also.

We have gotten it to work as soon as Crota spawned in and we pushed him off, however he simply disappeared and respawned on his platform

XBAX WAN

XBAX WAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i thought from the video it seemed when you push him into it, crotas hitbox makes the wall disappear or is this not the case ??

M

MAJE5TiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I outlined the theory for this in the other post .. it's basically a well timed udpflood/standby
I was also trying to push him off with solar nades on my warlock but I was solo & didn't get the timing right :o

XBAX WAN

XBAX WAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I outlined the theory for this in the other post .. it's basically a well timed udpflood/standby
I was also trying to push him off with solar nades on my warlock but I was solo & didn't get the timing right :o
Ahh kk well i might quickly makena lagswitch through notepad and try this ... it seems easy

Lip Wonder

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Found the same vid on Bungie site, the kid had a little tut for it but says the host leaves as soon as crota spawns to cause the host migration. Im not sure if he got it to work that way but it wasnt his video so Im sure he is just guessing how they did it like everyone else

D

DeportCarlos

Reaction score
Sin$
Seems that if you time it right and host leaves when crota spawns you must aggro him before he does his raised sword animation, it keeps the wall from solidifying and remains gone. Then the cheesy solar grenades and DB combo seals the deal.

X

xblsuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just invite me im a sword pro and i can do it legit for u in two sword runs

T

Twiztidx420x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All your guys theories are wrong. I know how and it involves lag switching there's no other way. The reason you don't see crota raise his sword is cuz he spawned in early from the standby. He pretty much spawned in when the head appeared.

hazardteamsniping

hazardteamsniping

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All your guys theories are wrong. I know how and it involves lag switching there's no other way. The reason you don't see crota raise his sword is cuz he spawned in early from the standby. He pretty much spawned in when the head appeared.
then how is it done?

iTripPy

iTripPy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot be banned, because how will they know that I am using a lagswitch? They cant. It will just be a lag spike in that game and that's it.
I posted how to do it on the first thread like this one. But it got taken down. Either way everyone will be banned for this as it's not a glitch. You're manipulating it with a third party device.

MischievousJew

MischievousJew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have replicated this and have video proof, located:

Here:

Don't forget to like and subscribe :wink:

I can post a text tut on a fresh thread if that is to everyone's liking???

T

Twiztidx420x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot be banned, because how will they know that I am using a lagswitch? They cant. It will just be a lag spike in that game and that's it.
Don't be so naive. They know who's been lagswitching since halo 2. There's different patterns from lag spike and standbying. Also don't you think they will find it weird that you best crota on hard in less than a minute? 
I have replicated this and have video proof, located:

Here:

Don't forget to like and subscribe :wink:

I can post a text tut on a fresh thread if that is to everyone's liking???

If you like at least it won't be my fault why everyone is banned.

Top Bottom
Login
Register