1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Another 10th Prestige Contest

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by keonetics, Feb 4, 2010 with 79 replies and 2,576 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keonetics

keonetics Banned

Ratings:
    I saw that other guy's thread and my very good real life friend runs lobbies, so I thought why not increase all your chances and help you get 10th prestige. So if you want a change it it please post here in this format:
    Gamertag:
    Short Reason (1-2 sentences no more):

Winner will be announced in a week. THERE WILL BE 3 WINNERS.
    Make sure to hit thanks!

• Like Like x 18
  2. Swifty ReLoaDz

Swifty ReLoaDz Newbie

Ratings:
    Gamertag: Swifty ReLoaDz
    I think i should get 9th prestige because i am really tired of leveling. I would also worship you multiple times.

3. KlVlart

KlVlart Banned

Ratings:
    Hey i got 10th and trying to be a good bro and get him to 10th if u can great!!! GT=Blades Of Gore

4. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Doing this for a friend.
    Gamertag: IIz M V P zII
    reason: got banned for 2 weeks and can't think why and he is 6th prestige 18 missing 2 weeks of ranking up time.

5. GBSe7en

GBSe7en Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can you set up a JTagged game for all tenth prestige accounts! That would be so smart i Don't get why people don'to that

6. Beck

Beck Enthusiast

Ratings:
    GT:speechless:GAMES09....I love Jesus and he would love you too, if i got 10th

7. Jabba The Hutt

Jabba The Hutt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    gamertag: lethal roids
    i would like to do this for my friend for his bday febuary 12th. I am already 10th prestige and his gamertag is: imr cleanx

8. MARCUSIRILIOUS

MARCUSIRILIOUS Newbie

Ratings:
    gt Blackout 015
    reason i am getting a lot of bad stuff from all my friends on how they are higher then me. i just want to get the 10th prestige because so can show them how it feels.:thumbup:

9. Manic Nirvana

Manic Nirvana Newbie

Ratings:
    GT: xDont Sass Me
    Reason: Just prestiged in a fake lobby when it was about to start.. I'm pretty unmotivated at level 2 and would love to get to 70 any prestige now.

10. Syaxe

Syaxe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Selling an account that has a 10th prestige with 1 year of xbl subscription, PM me! no joke im for real about this.

11. Chelsea Grin

Chelsea Grin Member

Ratings:
    gt carrot giant
    because I dont join forums to leech 10th prestige and I dont lie to get stuff [plus bday is tommorow feb 5]

12. The Name Is AJ

The Name Is AJ Newbie

Ratings:
    hey i would love to have 10th prestige i have been wanting it forever. i can use my sony vegas 9.0 editor to get you a promo video on this site or youtube or whatever. I've wanted 1 legit and 1 10th prestige acc. Obv. i have one legit one. i just really would like the work cut out on my 10th prestige acc. i never found a person to do this. Thanks and invite: Fear The Feared.

13. PERPOSTER0US

PERPOSTER0US Enthusiast

Ratings:
    why do people make these threads? just to receive thanx :?

• Like Like x 2
  14. xELITE MURPHYx

xELITE MURPHYx Newbie

Ratings:
    GT: xELITE MURPHYx
    cute sentence: Im quite the addict but yet failing to reach more than 2nd prestige(FAIL), yet i have been in these forums since august posting or not which shows i didnt just come for free tenth prestige i came for all cute shortcuts in life.(FAIL)

VOTE me for pres/10th prestige tehe:thumbup:

15. Jerry

Jerry #StraightCisPride Retired

Ratings:
    I DO NOT want to receive 10th prestige, because I don't spam the forums asking for it.

PICK ME KKKKKKKKKK I LUB U LOTS MAYNE

16. Chroniic

Chroniic Newbie

Ratings:
    GT: scarface xl
    i want to get 10 prestige because i want to catch up to my freinds and ill sing u a song if u get me in=]

17. iCrucifix

iCrucifix Newbie

Ratings:
    GT: aYo Crucifix
    Reason: Because I would look really cool infront of my friends, the would be soo jealous! And I know that all of us can agree that making your friends jealous is (long dramatic pause) the best feeling in the world :.(.

18. OP
    keonetics

keonetics Banned

Ratings:
    Im extending the contest to two weeks as my friend got banned and Im buying a KV from this one guy should have within two days

19. pballin77

pballin77 Newbie

Ratings:
    Gamertag: pballin77
    Reason: I live where I do now in Ohio because my dad is currently abusing drugs and alcohol, and spending the family money on those kinds of things when bills need to be paid. Thus, I have no money to purchase an XP lobby from jester, etc.

20. EcHo x Euphoria

EcHo x Euphoria Enthusiast

Ratings:
    gamertag: AML pwnz
    reason; because its time for me to jump on the bandwagon and own a 10/70 account. my friends got into a lobby when i wasn't home and i haven't been able to get into one since! i can make promo vids for you if you'd like
    :w00t: