• Views 3,079
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keonetics

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw that other guy's thread and my very good real life friend runs lobbies, so I thought why not increase all your chances and help you get 10th prestige. So if you want a change it it please post here in this format:
Gamertag:
Short Reason (1-2 sentences no more):

Winner will be announced in a week. THERE WILL BE 3 WINNERS.
Make sure to hit thanks!

S

Swifty ReLoaDz

Reaction score
Sin$
Gamertag: Swifty ReLoaDz
I think i should get 9th prestige because i am really tired of leveling. I would also worship you multiple times.

K

KlVlart

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i got 10th and trying to be a good bro and get him to 10th if u can great!!! GT=Blades Of Gore

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doing this for a friend.
Gamertag: IIz M V P zII
reason: got banned for 2 weeks and can't think why and he is 6th prestige 18 missing 2 weeks of ranking up time.

GBSe7en

GBSe7en

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you set up a JTagged game for all tenth prestige accounts! That would be so smart i Don't get why people don'to that

Beck

Beck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GT:speechless:GAMES09....I love Jesus and he would love you too, if i got 10th

Jabba The Hutt

Jabba The Hutt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gamertag: lethal roids
i would like to do this for my friend for his bday febuary 12th. I am already 10th prestige and his gamertag is: imr cleanx

M

MARCUSIRILIOUS

Reaction score
Sin$
gt Blackout 015
reason i am getting a lot of bad stuff from all my friends on how they are higher then me. i just want to get the 10th prestige because so can show them how it feels.:thumbup:

M

Manic Nirvana

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: xDont Sass Me
Reason: Just prestiged in a fake lobby when it was about to start.. I'm pretty unmotivated at level 2 and would love to get to 70 any prestige now.

Syaxe

Syaxe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Selling an account that has a 10th prestige with 1 year of xbl subscription, PM me! no joke im for real about this.

Chelsea Grin

Chelsea Grin

Reaction score
Sin$
gt carrot giant
because I dont join forums to leech 10th prestige and I dont lie to get stuff [plus bday is tommorow feb 5]

T

The Name Is AJ

Reaction score
Sin$
hey i would love to have 10th prestige i have been wanting it forever. i can use my sony vegas 9.0 editor to get you a promo video on this site or youtube or whatever. I've wanted 1 legit and 1 10th prestige acc. Obv. i have one legit one. i just really would like the work cut out on my 10th prestige acc. i never found a person to do this. Thanks and invite: Fear The Feared.

P

PERPOSTER0US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why do people make these threads? just to receive thanx :?

X

xELITE MURPHYx

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: xELITE MURPHYx
cute sentence: Im quite the addict but yet failing to reach more than 2nd prestige(FAIL), yet i have been in these forums since august posting or not which shows i didnt just come for free tenth prestige i came for all cute shortcuts in life.(FAIL)

VOTE me for pres/10th prestige tehe:thumbup:

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Mythical Veteran Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I DO NOT want to receive 10th prestige, because I don't spam the forums asking for it.

PICK ME KKKKKKKKKK I LUB U LOTS MAYNE

C

Chroniic

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: scarface xl
i want to get 10 prestige because i want to catch up to my freinds and ill sing u a song if u get me in=]

I

iCrucifix

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: aYo Crucifix
Reason: Because I would look really cool infront of my friends, the would be soo jealous! And I know that all of us can agree that making your friends jealous is (long dramatic pause) the best feeling in the world :.(.

K

keonetics

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Im extending the contest to two weeks as my friend got banned and Im buying a KV from this one guy should have within two days

P

pballin77

Reaction score
Sin$
Gamertag: pballin77
Reason: I live where I do now in Ohio because my dad is currently abusing drugs and alcohol, and spending the family money on those kinds of things when bills need to be paid. Thus, I have no money to purchase an XP lobby from jester, etc.

EcHo x Euphoria

EcHo x Euphoria

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gamertag: AML pwnz
reason; because its time for me to jump on the bandwagon and own a 10/70 account. my friends got into a lobby when i wasn't home and i haven't been able to get into one since! i can make promo vids for you if you'd like
:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register