Not open for further replies.
M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Friend must grab horse with carcass once it comes out the stable fast otherwise you wont get the dupe, also this glitch is highly unstable and sometimes doesnt even work. Small update removed legendary from title they work, just put 5 into hunting wagon and donate to Gus.

Requirements:

Friend in a private or public session (private is the best, you can find a link on YouTube)
Friend needs to be posse leader and you must join it if you're duplicating it
Random player from community
Be in a party with your friend
3* Panther or Cougar or a Legendary animal that can be sold at butcher

Steps:
  1. Collect a 3* Panther/Cougar/Legendary animal and make your way to your friend in Strawberry
  2. Get friend to invite you to there posse join it
  3. Ride your horse with panther/cougar/Legendary animal into stables (Have your friend wait for the cougar/panther/Legendary on your horse and remove it and keep the dupe to 1 side)
  4. Join a random player and have alert pop up on screen
  5. Join friend from party through "Join session" over the PSN/XB name
  6. Wait 8 seconds then press X/A through the alerts that appear on screen
  7. Once you show in the clouds stop pressing X/A and wait until you join new session (your friend will see your horse walk outside stables they must grab the carcass/pelt before horse despawns, also make sure you have nothing infront of the stables, and you are stood off to the side of stables a little bit)
  8. Once you spawn back in, whistle for horse you will notice panther/cougar/legendary animal is still on horse, just wait in middle valentine outside stables (don't enter stable again, if pelt has dropped put it back on your horse again)
  9. Get friend to invite you back to there session through party chat and accept alert to join them back
  10. Repeat from step 2 (unless your friend is in a public posse just repeat from step 3)
Mass Duplication Xbox/PS4:

(Will add steps tomorrow once I wake up, you can duplicate as such on both platforms, dupe 5 into 30+ etc no incriments, this way can be done solo on both platforms. NO BRICKED PELTS)

If any issues start from step 1. Private lobbies work best for this glitch, and randoms from communitys are great, make sure in session longer than 8 minutes and make sure they are not in a private session.

Video:
Coming today

Xbox help:
For those having trouble on Xbox, try skipping step 5 (no double join) and don’t wait for 8secs
I was in a solo lobby, joining off a friend in his camp in a public session and it’s been working pretty much every time. On the odd occasion, the stable doors would be closed after the rinse and repeat but leaving the area and returning fixed it.
Join friends posse, enter stable with carcass on horse, join friend/random in a public session, spam A thru the alerts and everything else as per the original instructions.
Hope it helps

Note - Gold does not work with carcass duplications ever! So don't ask

Last edited:
Indskab

Indskab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds familiar....this is definitely 2.0 the sequel to butcher’s cougar glitch.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds familiar....this is definitely 2.0 the sequel to butcher’s cougar glitch.

?
Post automatically merged:

Note for everyone:

If you have 2 consoles you can dupe them, and helper can be your main, fill up hunting wagon and donate legendary carcass, and fill up quicker. Could make decent money and just have friend AFK in session with original pelt/carcass.

Can also do a few other things with legend pelts/carcass for money etc etc etc

Last edited:
Smartinez

Smartinez

Reaction score
Sin$
sad the pay for every legendary animal is pretty low

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
sad the pay for every legendary animal is pretty low

Doesnt need to be legendary. Legendary is more for donating to cripps, higher value in donation, still some legendary sell for $21+ ans you can take advantage of Gus. Panther is still best to sell at butcher if you want fast cash and not the hassle.

Either way your choice in what do dupe, and what you sell, donate, keep, etc

Last edited:
A

Ando74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How can we get a private session? cant seem to find it

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
any solo glitches?

Hey, this has a solo glitch. It's sucks real bad, and would cause great anger amongst people doing it. Unfortunatly this will have to do for the moment even though its not the best that we have.

Best way I can see forward with this dupe is fill your hunting wagon with the dupes, and sell your trader role stock for $650 in your friends private session, just have them hold onto your carcass/pelt.

A

Ando74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question about step 3 : Ride your horse with panther/cougar/Legendary animal into stables (Have your friend wait for the cougar/panther/Legendary on your horse and remove it and keep the dupe to 1 side)

When should my friend get the cougar from horse on step 3 ? If I go in the stables my friend will not see the horse . Please help...

Last edited:
M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question about step 3 : Ride your horse with panther/cougar/Legendary animal into stables (Have your friend wait for the cougar/panther/Legendary on your horse and remove it and keep the dupe to 1 side)

When should my friend get the cougar from horse on step 3 ? If I go in the stables my friend will not see the horse . Please help...

Horse will run outside.

V

volpeblu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, how much time to get a dupe?
And does it works with legendary pelts too or only carcass?

thanks

A

Ando74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not able to get this working. I am following the steps but my friend never see my horse walk outside, only door of the stable opens but the horse never shows... please help

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So, how much time to get a dupe?
And does it works with legendary pelts too or only carcass?

thanks

I had Hum do a test last night. 5 legendary elk pelts stored inside hunting wagon sell for $172.50 to gus.
Post automatically merged:

I am not able to get this working. I am following the steps but my friend never see my horse walk outside, only door of the stable opens but the horse never shows... please help

This is a common occurance, you just need to find a session that works, private is best for this glitch. Follow every step carefully as well. I have a video coming from a friend, so once edited together then I'll link it.

Last edited:
I

iMolly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone gotten this to work successfully back to back on Xbox ? Been having a lot of problems trying to join new lobbies on Xbox.

I’ve seen another method that allows you to double any amount of large pelts you have, But used the same joining random player then joining posse leader mechanic.

so if you started with 1, you’d then have 2, then 4, then 8, then 16 and so on. Just can’t get this whole joining thing down. I keep getting just launched into a new lobby with no alerts or anything.

Last edited:
M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone gotten this to work successfully back to back on Xbox ? Been having a lot of problems trying to join new lobbies on Xbox.

I’ve seen another method that allows you to double any amount of large pelts you have, But used the same joining random player then joining posse leader mechanic.

so if you started with 1, you’d then have 2, then 4, then 8, then 16 and so on. Just can’t get this whole joining thing down. I keep getting just launched into a new lobby with no alerts or anything.

I don't know this will play out on Xbox.

Though you MUST in a posse, that is important for this to work. Make sure you join your friends temporary open posse. With regards to doubling pelts, thats impossible with this any video is misleading you, and you will end up wasting time. If you figure out how to get the equivelant "Play together" where on PS4 we can party invite people to a game, then you will have 0 issues.

On PS4 I can do this without any issues, back to back!

Last edited:
I

iMolly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know this will play out on Xbox.

Though you MUST in a posse, that is important for this to work. Make sure you join your friends temporary open posse. With regards to doubling pelts, thats impossible with this any video is misleading you, and you will end up wasting time. If you figure out how to get the equivelant "Play together" where on PS4 we can party invite people to a game, then you will have 0 issues.

On PS4 I can do this without any issues, back to back!

The party invite isn’t my issue. Party invites have been a thing since Xbox 360.

issue I’m having is it instantly joins me to other lobbies. Like without a loading screen. I don’t even get an alert most of the time when trying. And when I do get the alert, I join the party invite, and spam A, I spawn outside in the same lobby, and after 2-3 seconds, my character like resets and I’m in a new lobby.

at this point I can still join the party again and come back to the old lobby. Carcass still in horse also. But my horse never walked out of the stable for the posse leader to grab the pelt off of.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The party invite isn’t my issue. Party invites have been a thing since Xbox 360.

issue I’m having is it instantly joins me to other lobbies. Like without a loading screen. I don’t even get an alert most of the time when trying. And when I do get the alert, I join the party invite, and spam A, I spawn outside in the same lobby, and after 2-3 seconds, my character like resets and I’m in a new lobby.

at this point I can still join the party again and come back to the old lobby. Carcass still in horse also. But my horse never walked out of the stable for the posse leader to grab the pelt off of.

Are you in the posse? And do you have anything like PS4 Communities? Thats best way to do it on PS4, so whatever the xbox version of that is

I

iMolly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you in the posse? And do you have anything like PS4 Communities? Thats best way to do it on PS4, so whatever the xbox version of that is
If I wasn’t in the posse I wouldn’t be trying the glitch -_-

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I wasn’t in the posse I wouldn’t be trying the glitch -_-

Ok but youre not making sense sorry. What steps can't you get? Just give me numbers such a "I can't do steps 3 - 6" so that I can get someone to test them for Xbox. I'm not sure this even works for Xbox though.

Basically join a random, get the alert saying "do you want to join a new session and leave your current posse etc etc" then have someone send you a game invite through party, click "join session" over there name and spam A until you get into clouds, friend should see horse spawn outside door, grabs carcass. Just reapat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register