What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMolly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok but youre not making sense sorry. What steps can't you get? Just give me numbers such a "I can't do steps 3 - 6" so that I can get someone to test them for Xbox. I'm not sure this even works for Xbox though.

Basically join a random, get the alert saying "do you want to join a new session and leave your current posse etc etc" then have someone send you a game invite through party, click "join session" over there name and spam A until you get into clouds, friend should see horse spawn outside door, grabs carcass. Just reapat
Nvm. I got it working pretty much.

L

Lucky Scarecrow

Reaction score
Sin$
The "Play together" on PS4, party invite people to a game, what would that be the equivelant on PC version to do that??

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The "Play together" on PS4, party invite people to a game, what would that be the equivalent on PC version to do that??

Unfortunately I don't think this one works on PC. Also doing glitches on Red Dead Online PC has led to players being banned/suspended. You're best bet would be use a undetectable mod menu.

Console doesn't have the same exact monitoring tools that PC has, so not easy for Rockstar to monitor us

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh and mass duplication, don't use stables use the hunting wagon, jumps from 5 into 100+ :biggrin: and they fall out from the wagon and can be sold to Gus. Takes less than 3 minutes to do and solo. Still you won't get it ? you will probably just dupe 5 or 6 and then hover over wagon an say its mass dupe when its not.

Last edited:
L

localkid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know this will play out on Xbox.

Though you MUST in a posse, that is important for this to work. Make sure you join your friends temporary open posse. With regards to doubling pelts, thats impossible with this any video is misleading you, and you will end up wasting time. If you figure out how to get the equivelant "Play together" where on PS4 we can party invite people to a game, then you will have 0 issues.

On PS4 I can do this without any issues, back to back!
You can do double dupe it’s not impossible I did it a few times once on purpose and the other times it was on accident..I can’t get it do work every single time though

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do double dupe it’s not impossible I did it a few times once on purpose and the other times it was on accident..I can’t get it do work every single time though

I know. I can do multiple dupe in 1 go with this.....

Volqueno

Volqueno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those having trouble on Xbox, try skipping step 5 (no double join) and don’t wait for 8secs
I was in a solo lobby, joining off a friend in his camp in a public session and it’s been working pretty much every time. On the odd occasion, the stable doors would be closed after the rinse and repeat but leaving the area and returning fixed it.
Join friends posse, enter stable with carcass on horse, join friend/random in a public session, spam A thru the alerts and everything else as per the original instructions.
Hope it helps

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For those having trouble on Xbox, try skipping step 5 (no double join) and don’t wait for 8secs
I was in a solo lobby, joining off a friend in his camp in a public session and it’s been working pretty much every time. On the odd occasion, the stable doors would be closed after the rinse and repeat but leaving the area and returning fixed it.
Join friends posse, enter stable with carcass on horse, join friend/random in a public session, spam A thru the alerts and everything else as per the original instructions.
Hope it helps

Mind if I quote this and add it to my main post for others? You messages on here might get spammed with people needing help though lol

N

NeXsus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys anyone had luck with this lately, seems to be super inconsistent or no longer working

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Friend must grab horse with carcass once it comes out the stable fast otherwise you wont get the dupe, also this glitch is highly unstable and sometimes doesnt even work. Small update removed legendary from title they work, just put 5 into hunting wagon and donate to Gus.

Requirements:

Friend in a private or public session (private is the best, you can find a link on YouTube)
Friend needs to be posse leader and you must join it if you're duplicating it
Random player from community
Be in a party with your friend
3* Panther or Cougar or a Legendary animal that can be sold at butcher

Steps:
  1. Collect a 3* Panther/Cougar/Legendary animal and make your way to your friend in Strawberry
  2. Get friend to invite you to there posse join it
  3. Ride your horse with panther/cougar/Legendary animal into stables (Have your friend wait for the cougar/panther/Legendary on your horse and remove it and keep the dupe to 1 side)
  4. Join a random player and have alert pop up on screen
  5. Join friend from party through "Join session" over the PSN/XB name
  6. Wait 8 seconds then press X/A through the alerts that appear on screen
  7. Once you show in the clouds stop pressing X/A and wait until you join new session (your friend will see your horse walk outside stables they must grab the carcass/pelt before horse despawns, also make sure you have nothing infront of the stables, and you are stood off to the side of stables a little bit)
  8. Once you spawn back in, whistle for horse you will notice panther/cougar/legendary animal is still on horse, just wait in middle valentine outside stables (don't enter stable again, if pelt has dropped put it back on your horse again)
  9. Get friend to invite you back to there session through party chat and accept alert to join them back
  10. Repeat from step 2 (unless your friend is in a public posse just repeat from step 3)
Mass Duplication Xbox/PS4:

(Will add steps tomorrow once I wake up, you can duplicate as such on both platforms, dupe 5 into 30+ etc no incriments, this way can be done solo on both platforms. NO BRICKED PELTS)

If any issues start from step 1. Private lobbies work best for this glitch, and randoms from communitys are great, make sure in session longer than 8 minutes and make sure they are not in a private session.

Video:
Coming today

Xbox help:

Note - Gold does not work with carcass duplications ever! So don't ask
The other method that still works for the pelt dupe..... were there steps for how to do the multiple dupe thing while the pile of pelts are on the ground? I’ve seen videos either no audio or not English and the person is causing several more dupes to spawn on the ground by picking up and dropping pelts over and over on-top each other... can’t find info on it anywhere really perhaps people were using that trick with this one?

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The other method that still works for the pelt dupe..... were there steps for how to do the multiple dupe thing while the pile of pelts are on the ground? I’ve seen videos either no audio or not English and the person is causing several more dupes to spawn on the ground by picking up and dropping pelts over and over on-top each other... can’t find info on it anywhere really perhaps people were using that trick with this one?
I honestly don't know what public method you all use now.

If you wanna unlimited sell use Legendary Missions, break away from them mission state, kill the animal, mission won't complete - you'll be in a weird session and can unlimited sell pelt to Gus without no back out.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly don't know what public method you all use now.

If you wanna unlimited sell use Legendary Missions, break away from them mission state, kill the animal, mission won't complete - you'll be in a weird session and can unlimited sell pelt to Gus without no back out.
Wow That sounds interesting , so you’re saying when legendary mission first begins get away from the boundary , but still go find the animal? Like it won’t fail you out of the mission? And when you say you can unlimited sell the pelt, you just keep selling the same one over and over you have without having to dupe with someone?

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow That sounds interesting , so you’re saying when legendary mission first begins get away from the boundary , but still go find the animal? Like it won’t fail you out of the mission? And when you say you can unlimited sell the pelt, you just keep selling the same one over and over you have without having to dupe with someone?
No. Break away from it when beginning (transitioning from Free Roam to Mission State) the mission. God Mode steps on another thread can be useful, but not exactly way to go, game thinks you're in free roam, but the mission is sorta running in the background an doesn't end for w/e reason when you break away.

Yup, just stay in menu at Gus, press X to sell, wait 5 seconds and just repeat.

Edit - I have a list of which missions can be used. I'll update post in a little bit

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Break away from it when beginning (transitioning from Free Roam to Mission State) the mission. God Mode steps on another thread can be useful, but not exactly way to go, game thinks you're in free roam, but the mission is sorta running in the background an doesn't end for w/e reason when you break away.

Yup, just stay in menu at Gus, press X to sell, wait 5 seconds and just repeat.

Edit - I have a list of which missions can be used. I'll update post in a little bit
Hmmm ok, yeah I’m not sure of how to break away from it when it’s transitioning to the mission , like how do you stop the Harriet mission from starting? that’s where I need some clarification, and this sounds like it’s done solo which would be nice too

Last edited:
M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm ok, yeah I’m not sure of how to break away from it when it’s transitioning to the mission , like how do you stop the Harriet mission from starting? that’s where I need some clarification, and this sounds like it’s done solo which would be nice too
I can't say much, you can break away multiple ways. Yes its fully solo.

If you get it, enjoy gold

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't say much, you can break away multiple ways. Yes its fully solo.

If you get it, enjoy gold
Oh, I thought you were going to enlighten me on a way lol... I can’t find any god mode thread on here regarding anything like this.... can’t you just say lmao..... is it something like starting her mission then joining on someone while it goes to start? Maybe could you just shoot a private message ?

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, I thought you were going to enlighten me on a way lol... I can’t find any god mode thread on here regarding anything like this.... can’t you just say lmao..... is it something like starting her mission then joining on someone while it goes to start? Maybe could you just shoot a private message ?

I have a thread here, they break away from a mission state. Useful in small way for this, but yeah you can use alerts. You could use an older save from a certain beta version, along with a certain update, lots of way.

Need ask Hum if he wants it out, his discovery.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a thread here, they break away from a mission state. Useful in small way for this, but yeah you can use alerts. You could use an older save from a certain beta version, along with a certain update, lots of way.

Need ask Hum if he wants it out, his discovery.
What thread are you referring to on here? Would it work to just launch a Harriet mission and double tap PS button and join friend quickly? Is that what your getting at Here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register