K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Laughed my *** off at 11:39

X

XxCrazyPersonxX

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Reaction score
Not the biggest fan of this guy, but this guy has some really good points.....

M

mindl3ssviolnc3

Getting There
Reaction score
o_O 75% of his facts about the x1 were erroneous . He did have a point about them wanting money...but it doesn't take a genius to figure that out I and other people have been saying this since all we knew were rumors. Also, 50% of his problems that he was directing at MS really should actually be directed at the publishers of games as a whole. If MS doesn't make the system as publishers want then they won't make games for the system so they almost have to do what they want. As far as some of the issue with DRM lots of software have been doing this for quite awhile now for PC. Anytime you get an activation code that you have to put in to make it work when you buy it you are not buying the software you are buying a license to use it. For instance if you are on pc then your copy of windows isn't your copy of windows, you have been granted a license to use that version of windows and thats it. This is not news although it does greatly suck that its infiltrated consoles. There are a couple valid points he had but moreover I want his haircut lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom