• Thread starter dicmoench
  • Start date
  • Views 386
D

dicmoench

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i recently updated my galaxy s5 to 6.0.1 firmware. i installed framework using all the steps in suggested forums. after a couple days of using it is force reboots and freezes and the end with just the task bar showing at the top. i can uninstall using the unistall apk and that unbricks it but why does this happen after it worked already. any help is great thanks.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it a custom rom? It must be because stock 6.0.1 doesn't do that. You are going to have to deal with it or find a different rom. 
Or if it's the framework then you aren't going to use the framework. Android doesn't always work perfectly.

D

dicmoench

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it a custom rom? It must be because stock 6.0.1 doesn't do that. You are going to have to deal with it or find a different rom. 
Or if it's the framework then you aren't going to use the framework. Android doesn't always work perfectly.
i found out i have to install the zip twice for it to load. it shouldnt be cust rom all i did was install twrp and supersu the framework nothing else.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i found out i have to install the zip twice for it to load. it shouldnt be cust rom all i did was install twrp and supersu the framework nothing else.
Okay, glad it worked out for you!

Top Bottom
Login
Register