• Thread starter iPhone 6 Plus
  • Start date
  • Views 466
iPhone 6 Plus

iPhone 6 Plus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone here familiar with the Chinese iPhone 6 that has android but has the IOS UI and stuff I go to settings on it and it says IOS 9.0 I was trying to get Apple Music on it but it says it's not compatible with that version and I don't know what version of android it is so I'm here to see if any have any ideas and what to do. If i restart the phone and hold the volume up button I'll get the command not found picture and hit the power button and get options like to update from SD blah blah.

- Note I have a real iPhone 6 I just have this to play with for those that will say "why don't you a real iPhone.

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I don't think there are gonna be any tutorials or anything else for that matter to help with this issue, but I'll have a look and keep you updated. Do you know the exact model number?

Ephemera

Ephemera

This is my part nobody else speak
Reaction score
Sin$
Install CPU-Z and scroll to System for android version.

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
You have android version 4.2.2. How much did you purchase this phone for?

Ephemera

Ephemera

Reaction score
Sin$
Just some input. Apple Music isn't even compatible for my Mate 8 running Marshmallow. Judging by the screenshots they only support SDK 22

Ephemera

Ephemera

Reaction score
Sin$
You've got 2GB of storage, the minute you go over that the phone will start to overwrite old files to make space for new ones.
He purchased a 64GB iPhone. Not sure what you're talking about.

Seriously though I just noticed it says 2GB

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
He purchased a 64GB iPhone. Not sure what you're talking about.

Seriously though I just noticed it says 2GB
LOL. It's a scam that's been going around for some time now, it's being used on USBs as well.

iPhone 6 Plus

iPhone 6 Plus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The device is 64 gigs I got it to play with I asked is it possible to update anything pass that doesn't matter

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
The device is 64 gigs I got it to play with I asked is it possible to update anything pass that doesn't matter
We will help you with your issue, but CPU-Z isn't lying when it tells me that you've got 2GB Internal Storage.

Top Bottom
Login
Register