What's new

Tutorial [Android] How to spoof and "bot" in Pokemon Go (July 2017)

• Thread starter AzzidReign
  • Start date
  • Views 46,677
AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What this guide will show you is how you can spoof and "bot". "Bot" meaning, you won't have to be at your phone to catch pokemon or to spin pokestops. I'm not sure how bots worked in the past, just wasn't something I was interested in. Now that I'm powering up high CP pokemon, I'm running out of dust rather quickly and wanted to find a way to "farm stardust" so to speak.

tl;dr version at bottom for those who have root or know how to move apps to system app without root.

Pros:
Should be quite hard for Niantic to detect the spoof and bot method
Can turn screen off and still catch mon and spin stops
Can let run for roughly an hour without you being near
You will get tons of xp, hatch a ton of eggs, and rake in the stardust with no effort

Cons:
This method only lets you use regular pokeballs so once you run out, you can no longer catch mon even if you have 1000 ultra balls. So stock up on your regular balls or buy some.
If there is a pokemon and a pokestop near each other, the device will go after the pokemon 1st and foremost and won't hit the stop until there are no more pokemon near. I've noticed that the device is also buggy in that if you have auto catch off and auto spin on, it still will tell you that there pokemon near by and won't spin the pokestop.
Have to reconnect the device every hour or so (same as the Go+)

Requirements:
Android phone (only for the spoofing method, I don't have an apple device so I'm not sure how to spoof with it if someone wants to fill in the details for that)
Pokemon Go GO-TCHA (must buy this for this method to work)

Rooting and how you should set your GPS app:
This depends on each phone and some will not work if you've upgraded past the point of no return. Here's a quick chart to let you know what you need to do based on your Android OS:
4pUMSRu.jpg

For non-Samsung phones, you can convert your GPS app to a system app without rooting. View this guide here.

If you are rooted you can install System App Mover or follow the section in the above link on what to do in TWRP to move your GPS app to a system app. If you are rooted, I'm not sure if Magisk (only for OS 6.0 and above) still hides root from Safety Net, if it does, you can just hide root. I've personally unrooted the phone because it is super easy to root again once you have TWRP installed.

For more in depth root instructions, you can view this page. Or search for your phone on XDA to learn how to root your phone.

If you have mock locations enabled, you have to watch out for the rubberbanding which is why I prefer the system app (not once have I rubber banded with it). I'm just not sure if mock locations enabled even works any more so if someone knows, please post.

So you should already have your favorite GPS spoofing app installed and either moved to system app or set for mock locations. Now pick where you want to be. I suggest big cities with a lot of pokestops. Use this map to see where the pokestops are, make a route in your GPS app to hit all the pokestops, and save it.

Pokemon Go GO-TCHA Set up
This thing doesn't come with much instructions and took me a second to figure it out. Short version, there are 5 settings:
Auto catch all pokemon
Auto spin pokestops
Only catch NEW pokemon
Vibrate
Connect to your phone

When you click the button to scroll through, the way to active or de-activate the options is when you are on the option you want to change, you hold the button down until it changes. I've noticed the device is a bit buggy and won't always "save" what you put so double check it.

Now, start and pause your route you made (so you appear where you want to be), load up PoGo, go to settings > pokemon go+ > connect your device. Once it is connected, unpause your route and watch this thing automatically catch your mon and spin the pokestops.

tl;dr
For those who already know the ins and outs of rooting and don't need to be sweet talked:
1. I suggest converting your gps app to system app and either hiding with magisk (if it still works) or unrooting
2. Create a route (use the map link above to create a route that hits a bunch of poke stops)
3. Connect your GO-TCHA device
4. Start your route
5. Start collecting dem mon, stardust, items, xp, and egg hatches
6. ???
7. Profit

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Great tutorial Azzid. Hopefully this will bring some life back to this game/section

W O L F

W O L F

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Only flaw to the bracelet so far that I know of is that it makes catching pokemon its number 1 priority. So if a few pokemon spawn around a stop, it may not spin the stop....Have you looked into PGBOT? It has worked pretty well for me the last 4-5 months.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if this will work effectively with bluestacks on pc? I will try and mess around later otherwise.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Only flaw to the bracelet so far that I know of is that it makes catching pokemon its number 1 priority. So if a few pokemon spawn around a stop, it may not spin the stop....Have you looked into PGBOT? It has worked pretty well for me the last 4-5 months.
Yeah I think I mentioned that already.

No issues with the bot? No strike on your mon?
Does anyone know if this will work effectively with bluestacks on pc? I will try and mess around later otherwise.
There is a working bluestacks with Pogo? I couldn't find a working way. And if you can connect a Bluetooth device with it then yes this should work.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a working bluestacks with Pogo? I couldn't find a working way. And if you can connect a Bluetooth device with it then yes this should work.
I had it working using an old bot, once I'm home from work ill spend abit of time testing things.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome tut Azzid. I WILL be trying this. :wink:
Right now I'm seeing reports of users who have only spoofed (no IV checkers) that are getting their accounts suspended. Waiting to hear what is going on with it all.

Jesus

Jesus

Son of God
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Right now I'm seeing reports of users who have only spoofed (no IV checkers) that are getting their accounts suspended. Waiting to hear what is going on with it all.
I heard it was people who were teleporting and sniping and such. I believe just spoofing around in one place hasn't really picked anything up. I've been spoofing around my campus and nothing has happened

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard it was people who were teleporting and sniping and such. I believe just spoofing around in one place hasn't really picked anything up. I've been spoofing around my campus and nothing has happened
it's anyone spoofing in general. it used to be if you were traveling too far in a short amount of time they would suspend you but now it's down to the literal minute. if there's no possible way that you traveled anywhere within the timeframe that you did, you're getting suspended. it could be off by a minute and you're getting suspended which is the way it should be. don't spoof and you don't have to worry about it. get your fat *** out there and do it when you have the chance like the rest of the legit people

Jesus

Jesus

Son of God
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
it's anyone spoofing in general. it used to be if you were traveling too far in a short amount of time they would suspend you but now it's down to the literal minute. if there's no possible way that you traveled anywhere within the timeframe that you did, you're getting suspended. it could be off by a minute and you're getting suspended which is the way it should be. don't spoof and you don't have to worry about it. get your fat *** out there and do it when you have the chance like the rest of the legit people
So what your telling me is to go walk around the already 3 miles I walk for classes everyday. To go outside more and walk more but I would much rather spoof my location and do gyms to get my coins for the day while I take my breaks from studying and more work

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what your telling me is to go walk around the already 3 miles I walk for classes everyday. To go outside more and walk more but I would much rather spoof my location and do gyms to get my coins for the day while I take my breaks from studying and more work
1st off i walk 12 miles every day for my job so your 3 miles isn't anything. 2nd i never said you had to walk did i? i just said get outside. drive to the location if you want. hell you could ride a bike there i don't give a damn but as i've told every one else on social media, if i catch someone spoofing by my gyms that i go to every day, you will have your account stolen and the password will be changed and the recovery information will be deleted all together to the point where Niantic can't even get it back so the account either gets banned for being compromised or they leave it active and never touch it again. either way, you're not getting it back so all that "hard work" spoofing, was a waste

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you will have your account stolen and the password will be changed and the recovery information will be deleted all together to the point where Niantic can't even get it back so the account either gets banned for being compromised or they leave it active and never touch it again. either way, you're not getting it back so all that "hard work" spoofing, was a waste
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Alright then, what gym do you want me to spoof to and I will test you?

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Alright then, what gym do you want me to spoof to and I will test you?
how about i make it easier and send you screenshots from my phone from 2 of the accounts i've taken from spoofers? would that make it easier for you?

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
how about i make it easier and send you screenshots from my phone from 2 of the accounts i've taken from spoofers? would that make it easier for you?
Oh because making two accounts would be impossible. :roflmao:

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I see nothing wrong with spoofing for catching Pokémon and getting stardust. But when you spoof for gyms, you deserve a permaban.

It's easy to walk 5 miles or more in one day. Normal walking speed covers that in an hour and a walk roughly. If you don't have an hour or two a day to go walk and get exercise, you need to manage your time better.

Jesus

Jesus

Son of God
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
1st off i walk 12 miles every day for my job so your 3 miles isn't anything. 2nd i never said you had to walk did i? i just said get outside. drive to the location if you want. hell you could ride a bike there i don't give a damn but as i've told every one else on social media, if i catch someone spoofing by my gyms that i go to every day, you will have your account stolen and the password will be changed and the recovery information will be deleted all together to the point where Niantic can't even get it back so the account either gets banned for being compromised or they leave it active and never touch it again. either way, you're not getting it back so all that "hard work" spoofing, was a waste

I'm with Skepta Skepta with this one about the accounts I dare to take my accounts and you choosing to walk to work is fine. I'm a college student and have to spend hours just doing homework a week and why would I want to waste my money driving around when I'm broke and I don't want a bike because then I have to buy another 300 dollar pass use to ride it and store it on campus. I don't think you realize that you have a 40 hour week you choose to walk to vs a life of a college student

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm with Skepta Skepta with this one about the accounts I dare to take my accounts and you choosing to walk to work is fine. I'm a college student and have to spend hours just doing homework a week and why would I want to waste my money driving around when I'm broke and I don't want a bike because then I have to buy another 300 dollar pass use to ride it and store it on campus. I don't think you realize that you have a 40 hour week you choose to walk to vs a life of a college student
1st i don't walk to work it's called i walk around while working. that's what being the manager at a warehouse does is you're the one doing most of the walking. 2nd i don't work 40 hours i work 86 every week and still have time to go play Pokemon outside so your piddly 20 hours a week between school and homework leaves no excuse for why you can't go outside and go to gyms legit. it's an excuse scrubs use to cheat. 3rd that's your fault you're broke when you could be working a full time job and buddy don't use the excuse you're a full time student because that's bulls***. there's plenty of people that work full time and go to school full time and make it work it's a piss poor excuse to be lazy and find a way to cheat. as i said before, if i see your account at 1 of my gyms, it will be stolen. 
I see nothing wrong with spoofing for catching Pokémon and getting stardust. But when you spoof for gyms, you deserve a permaban.

It's easy to walk 5 miles or more in one day. Normal walking speed covers that in an hour and a walk roughly. If you don't have an hour or two a day to go walk and get exercise, you need to manage your time better.
spoofing Pokemon is fine because there are Pokemon that literally are regionalized and you're being punished for living where you do and it's understandable at that point but there's literally no excuse for spoofing a gym, those are the people i hate and take their accounts 
and also bud making alternate accounts is possible yes but 1. it's against ToS per Niantic themselves 2. if you're caught with more than 1 account you will be permabanned for abuse and 3. considering as how i've taken accounts that have Mewtwo on them from people that are in Japan and from Japan spoofing over here, yeah I didn't go over to Japan for Mewtwo and you can't spoof for Mewtwo so have fun with that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register