Discussion Andrews Files

• Thread starter --DarkY--
  • Start date
  • Views 963
D

--DarkY--

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello people just a small question to ask please don't go off on one at me. I have Andrews common and the Code_post that was released like 8hrs ago.. To get the same outcome as the video of "Andrews Mod-menu" do I just use that common? Or the code_post and a common? Please help me out. :biggrin:
Thanks much appreciated.
I enjoy giving rep :biggrin:

D

--DarkY--

Reaction score
Sin$
But isn't there something wrong with the Code_post he released? People say it don't work?

MoDz

MoDz 4 MoDz

Getting There
Tutorial Creator Donator Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
But isn't there something wrong with the Code_post he released? People say it don't work?
You dont need a code post in his 3.0

all it came with was a common so all you need is that :smile: the mod menu and all the mods are in the common :smile: hope i could help anymore questions feel free to pm me anytime

Andrew74

Andrew74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
v3.0 can be used with out my new code_post. I just released a random file to contribute to the community.

Also my code_post works fine 3 people burned and said works perfect except some options that have text but no code.

G

gh0st3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You dont need a code post in his 3.0

all it came with was a common so all you need is that :smile: the mod menu and all the mods are in the common :smile: hope i could help anymore questions feel free to pm me anytime

You need one to make prestige stick..

Andrew what code_post do you use? It's a pain in the *** to use FiLTH's with it..

Andrew74

Andrew74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need one to make prestige stick..

Andrew what code_post do you use? It's a pain in the *** to use FiLTH's with it..

Use this one, it doesn't have alot of options in it but it gets the job done.

G

gh0st3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use this one, it doesn't have alot of options in it but it gets the job done.

Never mind, I'm sticking with FiLTH's :tongue: I'm adding an aimbot in, so I would use N0M4D most of the time, then go to tactical when i want to do stuff like enable prestige and then bring back the score

S

ST1CK3RS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use his old common.ff and his new cod_post_gfx.ff that he released. But the mod menu only works for the HOST

Top Bottom
Login
Register