• Start date
  • Views 8,094
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MLGodmode

Reaction score
Sin$
:lol: if its not out yet you risk a ban by playing it online. Ive played games early and got banned, worked at a gamestop it didnt matter when i called m$ to explain. Its your dog, f*** it as you see fit.

Hmm, I doubt you got the ban for playing a game early. Its not your fault a store sold it to you, I and many others play games before release and nothing happens. Like halo reach, 2 weeks early and no one got a ban. Don't you think if you play a game as big as Halo 2 weeks early you would get a ban if playing games early is bannable.

H

HerpaDerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds true to me and it is that time of year,just after the fall update before a big release is normally when the banning season begins.
But I really cant belive some of the crap that I've read that t.p's rips good when it clearly hasn't even been verified yet.
Christmas cull :lol: in the push for 100,000 shiney xboxes = 15 million quid
Even when it does verify it won't update because he ripped it perfectly.

F

fikeyftw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about the gameheroes release? Is that "safe"? It's ssv1 I think

I

IICambodiaII

Reaction score
Sin$
But if I went online, I would have to update my dashboard, which would mess up my flash right, so I can't play online?

NellZzz

NellZzz

Reaction score
Sin$
so im guessing you all who went online obviously have an updated dashboard so its safe right?

M

MLGodmode

Reaction score
Sin$
Proof or BS.
One claimed. Others blamed.
More or close this threads door.

Its BS. If he did get banned it wasn't for playing BO, or he played a terrible rip.

Microsoft isn't going to ban 1 person at a time, if people are starting to get banned we would know about it.

R

Rwelch2005

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Friend of mine has played on his offline acct and played mw2 since then online. Not sure if being it wasn't his live acct he was playing on matters bit nontheless he used his box and played BO and still hasn't been banned. He said he ran the Software flyover check and c if he is flagged and it came back clean too

iRanbirHD

iRanbirHD

Gaming PC?!
Programmer Frame In Gold Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just show proof so we can see whats going on :o

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
so im guessing you all who went online obviously have an updated dashboard so its safe right?

Yeah im playing BO while signed into live now.. its fine.

playing campaign while signed in should be fine. But playing MP before release prolly isnt the best idea.

M

MLGodmode

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah im playing BO while signed into live now.. its fine.

playing campaign while signed in should be fine. But playing MP before release prolly isnt the best idea.

Playing MP would make no difference... Your still playing the game.

I'm also playing BO online, waiting for the servers to come up.

C

Cake is Awesome

Reaction score
Sin$
So, the AP 2.5 thing which for example kotaku posted about doesn't apply to BOPs?
(I read through the thread and am pretty sure it doesn't apply) but just in case it does, would there be a way I could get the patch (which will hopefully enable some offline stuff) without getting the error / flag.

Or was that which kotaku posted a load of bull?

Oh, one more thing, I got the Gameheroes ver and burned it before SSv2 files came out, would I need to patch / reburn if I want to go online (or does it already have SSv1 or what not) tbh I'm clueless in this field so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

M

MLGodmode

Reaction score
Sin$
So, the AP 2.5 thing which for example kotaku posted about doesn't apply to BOPs?
(I read through the thread and am pretty sure it doesn't apply) but just in case it does, would there be a way I could get the patch (which will hopefully enable some offline stuff) without getting the error / flag.

Or was that which kotaku posted a load of bull?

Oh, one more thing, I got the Gameheroes ver and burned it before SSv2 files came out, would I need to patch / reburn if I want to go online (or does it already have SSv1 or what not) tbh I'm clueless in this field so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

As of now BO doesn't have AP 2.5, but a future update might add it. The "patch" to bypass AP 2.5 would be the new LT+ firmware. Which is not out and has no ETA yet.

To be "safer" you would have to patch it with SSv2 and reburn it.

X

x Enjoi Life x

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
No, the update does not in any way effect your flashed Xbox.
I have one myself, and am playing Black Ops campaign while signed into Xbox Live.
Obviously these people got banned for other reasons, but still be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register