What's new

Mod Menu Anarchy v0.1 Mw3 Spec ops, Ghosts Extinction, James Bond 007 Quantum of Solace SP &MP

• Thread starter Deleted member 847964
  • Start date
  • Views 9,632

What game to add next?

• W@W Zombies

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Bo1 Zombies

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Bo2 Zombies

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is just a small menu I made off of mtnhax's waw base. Pretty much just basic options but what's in it is actually useful. I'm not at my PC and don't have any screenshots on my phone but if someone wants to post some or record a video that's fine with me. Currently it supports Mw3 spec ops/campaign, ghosts Extinction, and James Bond 007 Quantum of Solace. It also has waw zombies and bo1 zombies but I haven't had time to finish those completely so I commented them out of the build. I currently have a broken right hand so I'll update it when I can.

Some key features:
Mw3 - God mode (full God mode, even dogs can't kill you)
Mw3 - disable AI
Mw3 - select ai countt
Mw3 - instant level 50
Ghosts Extinction - God mode
Ghosts Extinction - mod teeth (gives you 2400 but only online, not local)

Virus scan 1
Virus scan 2
Download

*For bots to work without issue on James Bond 007 you need to launch the game using the modded default_mp.xex that I've included.

Last edited:
iCrazyGaming

iCrazyGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The ghost's extinction menu doesn't work. It takes ages to load into extinction then freezes when loading into a match. I have tried loading it with no other menu's loaded

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The ghost's extinction menu doesn't work. It takes ages to load into extinction then freezes when loading into a match. I have tried loading it with no other menu's loaded
It works fine for me. It's not for multiplayer, just solo.

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What are your plugins?
1. xbdm
2. NiNJA
3. Anarchy.xex
4. JRPC2
5. none

If you're on Ninja make sure the bypass is disabled because their bypasses aren't updated. I'll hop on real quick and see if I can replicate your issue.

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to find any issues man. Double check that you're on the right tu and have no other menus on including any stealth offhost. I'm uploading a video now but it'll be few minutes.

iCrazyGaming

iCrazyGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. xbdm
2. NiNJA
3. Anarchy.xex
4. JRPC2
5. none

If you're on Ninja make sure the bypass is disabled because their bypasses aren't updated. I'll hop on real quick and see if I can replicate your issue.
Its also crashes on mw3 after the intro

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Its also crashes on mw3 after the intro
Yea it's definitely something on your end then. Like I said make sure if you're online with stealth that you've disabled any of their cheats.

iCrazyGaming

iCrazyGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use matrix on ghost's and mw3 all the time so it can't be anything on my end

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I use matrix on ghost's and mw3 all the time so it can't be anything on my end
It's not the menu though. Plenty of people are using it and a handful of YouTubers have it showcased on their channels. Like I said, I'm uploading video as we speak.

iCrazyGaming

iCrazyGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not the menu though. Plenty of people are using it and a handful of YouTubers have it showcased on their channels. Like I said, I'm uploading video as we speak.
Im pretty sure the mw3 one is the one smokey uploaded a few months ago and i remember that working fine because i used it to unlock all achievements

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Im pretty sure the mw3 one is the one smokey uploaded a few months ago and i remember that working fine because i used it to unlock all achievements
This ain't the same menu, if you look through the forums the first version I released was released before his by at least a month.

Here's video of the ghosts portion

iCrazyGaming

iCrazyGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This ain't the same menu, if you look through the forums the first version I released was released before his by at least a month.

Here's video of the ghosts portion

Sorry nvm i thought of got it of smokeys channel but i just looked into it and i think it was off moaxh's youtube channel and that's the one that worked fine for me

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry nvm i thought of got it of smokeys channel but i just looked into it and i think it was off moaxh's youtube channel and that's the one that worked fine for me
This is the exact same menu I just added more games and some new options to it.

Maybe try it offline without stealth, it could be using memory that's in use by your server or something along those lines.

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

This one shows ghosts and Mw3. Not sure why it's not working for you. Either try offline with no other plugins except xbdm and JRPC2 and put the Anarchy.xex in plugin 3. Or try it on Ninja since it's in free mode and disable their cheats and bypass and set your plugins just like mine posted above.

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Also as stupid as it may sound make sure you're unpacking the .rar archive. Most people are well aware of that but I've literally seen it happen before.

Top Bottom
Login
Register