What's new

Discussion An Idea To Get Mex Rank Online

• Thread starter Jahovuh
  • Start date
  • Views 3,549
J

Jahovuh

Reaction score
Now, obviously, I am new* to this. So forgive me if I'm doing this forum topic wrong.

Now, when you get a modded Halo Reach GPD, It'll usually come with max rank, all armour unlocked, and max cR. Although, if you try to go on xbox live with these credits it comes up with a screen saying you will have to reset your credits or else you'll have to give up all your credits. When I did that, I was a Corporal (after playing a few games without giving up cR). I had zero credits, but 14% armory completion. I did not purchace anything at all.

Point being, the only reason why it doesn't let you play online is because your credits. If you can go online, you'll be turned into a Lt. Colonel Grade 3 (this is the highest rank Bungie has set for the time being). If there is a way you can edit these 2,137,504,256 credits in HxD to zero, there might be a possibility you can go online with the max rank and all the armour you can unlock as a Lt. Colonel Grade 3.

The only reason I'm not able to do this is because HxD is so damn complicated. I can't find the credits to change to zero. I really don't want to give up this idea because I have no time to unlock all that crap and would like to just get it over with. I realize the risk of getting banned, but honestly I don't care..

SOMEONE GET BACK TO ME PLEASE!

A

arieldude18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like it could work, not sure where to edit it though haha

B

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ooh this actually seems like a good idea, i have no clue if it would work; but i get what you're getting at.

R

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you do realize that credits determine your rank, right? its the exp system as well as being the shop system. you earn credits per game, and it levels you up, but you can also spend them on items without losing rank.

what you are suggesting will not work, it will reset your rank as well. its been tried.

N

NathanKett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your total credits tally is what determines your rank, not just the credits you have in the bank. no credits = recruit.

also, you cannot do this online, even if you used a jtag and did it, you would be B& faster than you can say 'oh s***.'

T

The Steve

Not a Pirate
Retired
Reaction score
No because it resets all your armor. adn you can only bring 25,000 credits online

J

Jahovuh

Reaction score
you do realize that credits determine your rank, right? its the exp system as well as being the shop system. you earn credits per game, and it levels you up, but you can also spend them on items without losing rank.

what you are suggesting will not work, it will reset your rank as well. its been tried.

I'm not sure if you get me..

You'll have the max rank, and all the armour unlocked for that rank.
BUT, you'll just have no credits. Have you tried using the modded gpd and it ask you to give up all your credits?
I may be confusing.. but please try to understand what I'm trying to say..

R

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you get me..

You'll have the max rank, and all the armour unlocked for that rank.
BUT, you'll just have no credits. Have you tried using the modded gpd and it ask you to give up all your credits?
I may be confusing.. but please try to understand what I'm trying to say..
it doesnt work like that. as nathankett posted "no credits = recruit."

if you have no credits, you will not have any experiance. even if you found a way around this, bungie resets armors you earn offline too, so you would lose those anyway.

The fact of the matter is that there is no way to get everything unlocked with max rank online. there just isnt. the only way is to get it legit.

J

Jahovuh

Reaction score
it doesnt work like that. as nathankett posted "no credits = recruit."

if you have no credits, you will not have any experiance. even if you found a way around this, bungie resets armors you earn offline too, so you would lose those anyway.

The fact of the matter is that there is no way to get everything unlocked with max rank online. there just isnt. the only way is to get it legit.

Thing is, they don't reset the armour. I didn't buy any armour, mind you, when I reseted my credits I was already 14% completed armory. Which is what lead me to the idea that this could happen.

Don't believe me? Try it yourself.

N

NathanKett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thing is, they don't reset the armour. I didn't buy any armour, mind you, when I reseted my credits I was already 14% completed armory. Which is what lead me to the idea that this could happen.

Don't believe me? Try it yourself.

You can't do it. no buts, or what if's. you simply can't do it. Bungie keeps their closest eye on credit earnings online, there is no way around it. just leave it be.

S

SpleWge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your total credits tally is what determines your rank, not just the credits you have in the bank. no credits = recruit.

also, you cannot do this online, even if you used a jtag and did it, you would be B& faster than you can say 'oh s***.'

not true because if u go to bungie.net it shows ur credits/experience gained to that level but in game it doesn't show that and why he's trying to say is if we mod those money credits to 0 it would not bring up the cap message and you would keep lt col grade 3 if u go online.

N

NathanKett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because it doesn't say it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You can't see your TruSkill level can you? but it still exists, Bungie still keeps track of it. The same goes for your credits earned.

V

v3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@ Jahovuh

You need to look at it a different way, people don't realize the credits are actually '' Experience points '' that you can spend, they have just worded it as credits.
To mod the '' credits '' to 0 would do nothing at all apart from get you banned. There servers keep a record of your experience points as they are earnt, even if you unlocked everything, modded to top rank and reset your credits to 0, you would not have enough experience points server side to justify your rank

J

Jahovuh

Reaction score
Alright, then you can just change your credits to the cap for that day, instead of changing it to zero?

For example, say 5,000. I'm not exactly sure what the daily credit quota is.

B

BC 742617000027

Reaction score
Wow that is a great idea

M

Malice X

Reaction score
I dont think some of the people here understand what your saying... although i saw a few good points
When you spend credits does your rank go down? no
Give yourself the modded gpd and mod the credits on it to what your credits are legitly! it would think you just spent a lot... you wouldent be bringing any credits online... just the rank you already got with the credits you no longer have

R

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think some of the people here understand what your saying... although i saw a few good points
When you spend credits does your rank go down? no
Give yourself the modded gpd and mod the credits on it to what your credits are legitly! it would think you just spent a lot... you wouldent be bringing any credits online... just the rank you already got with the credits you no longer have
that doesnt work, trust me. i dont want to get into details, because its complicated, so just trust me that it doesnt work.

assuming you found a way around this and gave yourself max rank with no credits, when you go online bungie resets you to Sergent anyway, so there is no point.

K

KinectSUBS

Reaction score
You can go online with it
Just press go back to normal
check ur unlock's and rank and cR
There all max :biggrin:
*DERP

D

Deguasser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of this is stored on bungies server for online s***.

J

Jahovuh

Reaction score
that doesnt work, trust me. i dont want to get into details, because its complicated, so just trust me that it doesnt work.

assuming you found a way around this and gave yourself max rank with no credits, when you go online bungie resets you to Sergent anyway, so there is no point.

They change you to a Lt. Colonol Grade 3, not Sergent..

As well, the only reason why it doesn't let you go online is because of your cR. I'm not saying deplete it completely, but you can change the amount to something they'll let you go on with. You won't be ranked down immediately, unless Bungie notices something and does it themselves. SO, regardless of whether you say it works or not, doesn't help to give it a try. I'm aware of the risks if it does end up working, and would be happy that it actually worked.

Top Bottom