An Idea for a map

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding' started by chris213, Jun 27, 2009 with 5 replies and 311 views.

1. chris213

chris213 Android™

Ratings:
    first off, how many frigates can you have on sandtrap? more then let's say, 5? if you can have more than that, what if you put them above the map (not too high) so that you can see the shadow, and cover the whole map to make a dark sandtrap. So is it possible to do this? If it is would anyone take the time to do it?

2. Shroomz

Shroomz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just 1 frigate is huge and is the length of the map from elephant to elephant. It's basically the size of the entire oval track around the map. From what I have noticed, there is a max height that you can mod the frigate, unfortunately it's not really that high. I've tried numerous times and there always seems to be some part of the frigate overlapping the structures on the map.

Besides... the shadow won't make it that dark.

3. Eazy B

Eazy B Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sounds like a decent idea, but you're gonna have to make a few test maps to measure the frigate to get an idea of where to place the objects. Show pictures when you're done please.

4. OP
    chris213

chris213 Android™

Ratings:
    wow it never told me this got posts in it. if i could get a modder to help me we would only need 2 from what shroomz said. i know it isn't that dark but I would like to play on a darker sandtrap. so if anyone can help me i can help test the maps and stuff pm me if you want to help.

5. Shroomz

Shroomz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Doesn't really matter. The frigate can only be seen by the host of the party, so 1 person will see the shadow... everyone else will see normal sandtrap.

6. OP
    chris213

chris213 Android™

Ratings:
    oh, really? crap. nevermind then lol