an idea about ufo

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' started by Klimer, Aug 7, 2009 with 7 replies and 479 views.

1. Klimer

Klimer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well I was thinkin about the patch and I thought that it might be possible to get around the new playlist so I was lookin at my profile in hex and I found this

set playlist "3".:biggrin:

can we change the number to get default_mp to work again??:?

2. LuPo

LuPo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No I have already tried this. If you change the playlist number all it does when you start the game back up is re download the playlist

3. ShadowZ

ShadowZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Tried this and it does not works, and if it did you would only get games with other people who did this...

The only way to get ufo back is to find what they renamed default_mp to... They renamed it to default_cod_mp but they changed it to something else so as soon as it gets released to the public it'll get changed again...

4. OP
    Klimer

Klimer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks guys
    the old command was thumbstick_default why dont we try default_thumbstick?

5. ShadowZ

ShadowZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no the old command was "default_mp" which they changed to "default_cod_mp" supposedly.

6. Coleeemaaan

Coleeemaaan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If they re-named it what would they have re-named, The createfx or default_mp, Or would they have done both.

7. ShadowZ

ShadowZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    createfx still does the exact same thing so obviously it is default_mp they renamed.

8. Coleeemaaan

Coleeemaaan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well would they have changed it to a new command or would they have made a completely new command, im a new to it.