an extra code?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by CABOOSE27x, Nov 8, 2008 with 11 replies and 521 views.

1. CABOOSE27x

CABOOSE27x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    does anyone have an extra golden lancer code? , my friend put his code in and it said invalid code. he was pretty sad lol. anyone im just trying to help out a friend.

2. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Ratings:
  3. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    People are paying up to $12 for them you are not gonna get one free.

4. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    I know i saw something about if you have an invaild code you gota do something to get it to work. hmm

5. OP
    CABOOSE27x

CABOOSE27x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok thanks soapy funny sig ha , and guys im not jsut saying this to get an code i have the golden lancer n hammerburst

6. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    At least come up with a better lie next time because that was horrible...

People are paying $15 for these codes so... no ones going to give you one free.

7. OP
    CABOOSE27x

CABOOSE27x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    omg guys i have one already if you want ill show you pics of my guy ingame , my friends code ****ed up n im trying to help him out i thought this was were to go cause everyone here is good like that. and i didnt know ppl were selling the codes no need for an additude guys. uh how about microsoft points ill give ppl some if they have a code sound good?

8. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    They're not giving an attitude, they're just stating that nobody is going to just hand you a code. How hard of a concept is that?

9. OP
    CABOOSE27x

CABOOSE27x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this guy had an additude , its just a question , but yea anyone?

10. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    Lol... I have no attitude what so ever, just stating that your "statement" was a complete and utter lie.

11. Boomer Grimes

Boomer Grimes Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i can give give you a gold lancer code in exchange for a flashpack map pack code. hit me up on AIM: Captain Sam Spif

12. OP
    CABOOSE27x

CABOOSE27x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    but yet it is not a lie i have them both next time im on start a game up n ill show u , gamertag in sig, "i can give give you a gold lancer code in exchange for a flashpack map pack code. hit me up on AIM: Captain Sam Spif" realy? sweet thanks man :smile: yea next time im on ill im you