What's new

Discussion Amour 2019 v1.0 by Restxrt + Download

Restxrt

Restxrt

MW2 TU8 Project Psycho
Reaction score
Sin$
Amour 2019 v1.0 TU8 All Client Menu

This is my v1.0 of Amour 2019 for Modern Warfare 2. This menu was a lot of work and fun at the same time, and I really hope everyone will enjoy this piece of art! Huge thanks to everyone to helped me through the making of my best menu out ever (in my opinion). It's all client, with lots of options and custom made functions such as Reaper, Flyable Jet, Fake Care Package, Nuke, and much more! This will probably be my last one, so please give it a try and give good feedback, a lot of testing went through this and thinking too!

(Huge thanks to TreyZ and Acme, lot of this was possible because of those two guys)

Videos:
Joker's (Part 1):

Joker's (Part 2):

WarHeadInc's:

Dread's:

Credits:
CraigChrist8239 (huge thanks, legend.)
TreyZ
Acme
Twain
Joker
S7 Jtag
Const
DArK
Hacksorce
KYZA
Xx jAmes t xX
Teh1337
iMaes
DreamyTKD
Medaka
BravSoldat
XeCrout
and more...

Download:
Download link:

Virus scan:
(Joker also has the download link in his video description)​

Last edited:
XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably the best tu8 menu released so far! Gonna be loading this on every rgh I sell, phenomenal work man!

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Ayy, this is the first Menu in a while that seems to be actually good. Glad to see something cool, that's not a re-edit of an existing menu and uploaded by the usual suspects.
Cheers to you, I'm sure you've put a lot of time into it!

R

Rizmaah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This menu is a great menu so thank you.

I’m still having trouble of getting on public matches. It works 100% in private match with no problem but as soon as I find a game, it loads and when I’m literally about to choose the weapon class it gives me Fatal Error and sends me to dashboard.

I’ve taken off the dll_load and all works as normal. I’ve even tried a different dll_load mod menu and that works too.

I’m not sure if it’s the default_mp.xex I have but it works on every other menu.

Please help :smile:

Edit: Only plugins I have is Streamahs online stealth server ones and they aren’t the problem im pretty sure as it works with everything else

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I’m still having trouble of getting on public matches. It works 100% in private match with no problem but as soon as I find a game, it loads and when I’m literally about to choose the weapon class it gives me Fatal Error and sends me to dashboard.

I’ve taken off the dll_load and all works as normal. I’ve even tried a different dll_load mod menu and that works too.

I’m not sure if it’s the default_mp.xex I have but it works on every other menu.

Edit: Only plugins I have is Streamahs online stealth server ones and they aren’t the problem im pretty sure as it works with everything else
I’m completely fine with that. Mod menus should be kept in private matches anyway. Why ruin the game for other people?

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm got a problem. I put the menu on but it’s not loading up at all.. :frown: Edit: nvm started working randomly lol.

Last edited:
R

Rizmaah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m completely fine with that. Mod menus should be kept in private matches anyway. Why ruin the game for other people?

You aren't seeing the point.. I can't play any online matches (with or without mods). I'd have to delete the dll and reload the game to play with people online

Restxrt

Restxrt

MW2 TU8 Project Psycho
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably the best tu8 menu released so far! Gonna be loading this on every rgh I sell, phenomenal work man!
Thanks man, lots of work behind all of this!

Ayy, this is the first Menu in a while that seems to be actually good. Glad to see something cool, that's not a re-edit of an existing menu and uploaded by the usual suspects.
Yes lots of hours and testing! Thanks to you too bro I learned alot just by looking at your menu source and learning a bit more everyday :thumbsup:

I dont know man, never had that problem! I played in online matches being the host and all, no issues for me

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
The usual suspects?

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
The mexican guy for example. Don't know what name he's going by now, he changed it like every week and started a dozen "teams".
I was thinking you meant me with my Cod Jumper I released from your menu source? and you mean XeCrout?

XeCrout

XeCrout

JesusSalas - Xbox Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
The mexican guy for example. Don't know what name he's going by now, he changed it like every week and started a dozen "teams".

All I can say it’s love you German guy <3

A

AdvancedModsX

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey this menu is amazing, the only problem is my game keeps freezing in online sessions ?

M

misterbanshee

Reaction score
Sin$
im running tea pot live it will not let me open the menu its d_pad up ? I see the text saying welcome when i start a private match but it will not let me open it. Is there updated tu8 dll files i may be missing ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register